Skip to content

No.57 三ノ丸

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
三ノ丸(さんのまる)
町名は大館城西側の三ノ丸に位置したことに由来。主に佐竹氏本藩直臣の給人が居住する武家町。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」では17軒。大館は南部、津軽に近く、久保田城下から遠く離れているので、本藩は重臣を配置。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」に古内(ふるうち)・武茂(むも)・前小屋(まえごや)など高禄の武家屋敷が見えます。本丸との間の内堀は南端で外堀と接続。通りの南は片町や長倉町と接しています。北東に蔵があり、年貢米・扶持米などを保管していました。良知・亨吉父子が出た狩野家(石田ローズガーデンの地に屋敷)は家中と呼ばれる大館城代の家臣でした。現在も三ノ丸です。
Sannomaru
The name Sannomaru is due to this area once being part of the Sannomaru district on Odate Castle’s west side, which was a samurai district populated primarily by Satake-clan kyunin retainers assigned directly to the domain. According to the Hoei 3-nen Kenchicho (1706 Land Register), Sannomaru had 17 buildings. Because Odate was near Nanbu and Tsugaru and far from the Kubota castle town, senior vassals were assigned here by the domain. Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions) shows high-ranking samurai households in the area belonging to the Furuuchi, Mumo and Maegoya clans, among others.
The inner moat on the south side of Sannomaru was situated between this district and the castle’s main keep, and connected to the outer moat. Sannomaru‘s street connected to districts including Kata-machi and Nagakura-machi to the south. Storehouses in the northeast were used to hold rice collected for the annual rice tax, rice stipends, and similar. The Kano family, to which Kano Ryochi and his son Kokichi belonged, and whose residence can be seen today on the premises of the modern-day Ishida Rose Garden, were retainers (kachu) of the castle keeper for Odate Castle.
The Sannomaru district name remains unchanged to this day.
三之丸
町名的由来是因为位于大馆城西侧的三之丸。主要是佐竹氏本藩直臣的给人(本藩家臣)居住的武家町。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”的记载有17户。因大馆位于其南面,距离津轻很近,且远离久保田城下,因此本藩在此配备了重臣驻守。在“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”中可以看到有古内、武茂、前小屋等高禄的武士住宅。三之丸与本丸之间的内护城河在南端与外护城河相连。道路的南边与片町、长仓町相接。东北边有仓库,曾用于保管贡米和俸禄米。良知和享吉父子出生的狩野家(在石田玫瑰园里有其住宅)是大馆城代的家臣,当时被称之为家中。现在仍然是三之丸。
三之丸
因位於大館城西側的三之丸而得名。三之丸為武家町(武士階層居住地),主要居民為佐竹氏本藩直臣(直屬主君的家臣)的給人(本藩家臣)。「1706年的檢地帳」中有17戶人家。大館的位置近南部、津輕,距離久保田城下較遠,因此本藩由重臣鎮守。「1728年的城下繪圖」中可以看到古內、武茂、前小屋等領高俸祿的武家宅邸皆在此處。三之丸與本丸之間的內護城河在南端與外護城河相接,路的南端則通往片町及長倉町。東北方有倉庫,過去是保管年貢米與俸祿米之處。良知、亨吉父子出身的狩野家(宅邸位於石田玫瑰花園)過去是曾被稱為「家中(城代家臣)」的大館城代的家臣。現仍為三之丸。
เมืองซันโนะมารุ (Sannomaru)
ชื่อเมืองมาจากการที่เมืองนี้ตั้งอยู่บริเวณพื้นที่ส่วนซันโนะมารุ (พื้นที่ที่ผู้บัญชาการใช้ดูแลด้านการสงครามในสมัยก่อน)ทางฝั่งตะวันตกของปราสาทโอดาเตะ เป็นเมืองซามูไรที่มีคิวนิง (ข้ารับใชใน้แคว้น) ซาตาเกะอาศัยอยู่ ตามบัญชีสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเอที่ 3 (ค.ศ.1706) เมืองนี้มีบ้านเรือนอยู่ 17 ครัวเรือน โอดาเตะอยู่ใกล้เมืองสึการุทางตอนใต้และอยู่ห่างจากปราสาทคุโบตะ แคว้นนี้จึงได้ส่งช้าราชบริพารไปประจำการ ใน “ภาพวาดเมืองรอบปราสาทปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.1728)” สามารถมองเห็นที่อยู่อาศัยของซามูไรได้ เช่น ฟุรุอุจิ มุโมะ มาเอะโกยะ ทางด้านใต้ของคูเมืองด้านในที่อยู่ระหว่างพื้นที่ส่วนฮงมารุ (ศูนย์กลางของปราสาท) เชื่อมต่อกับคูเมืองด้านนอก ทางใต้ของถนนติดกับคาตะมาจิและนากะคุระมะจิ ทางด้านตะวันออกเฉียงเหนือมีคลังจัดเก็บข้าวส่วยประจำปีและข้าวเบี้ยเลี้ยงปันส่วน ฯลฯ ตระกูลคาโนของพ่อลูกเรียวจิและโคคิจิ (มีบ้านในพื้นที่สวนกุหลาบอิชิดะ) ถูกกล่าวขานว่าเป็นข้าราชบริพารของปราสาทโอดาเตะทั้งตระกูล ปัจจุบันยังคงเป็นเขตซันโนะมารุ
산노마루
마을 명은 오다테성 서쪽 산노마루에 위치한 데서 유래. 주로 사타케 가문의 무사들이 거주하는 무가 마을. ‘1706년 토지대장’에는 주택 17채. 오다테는 남부 쓰가루와 가깝고 구보타성에서 멀리 떨어져 있어 중신을 배치. ‘1728년 그림 지도’에는 후루우치・무모・마에고야 등 상위직 무사 마을이 보입니다. 본성 사이의 안쪽 해자는 남쪽으로 바깥 해자와 연결. 거리 남쪽은 가타마치, 나가쿠라마치와 접해 있으며 북동쪽에 위치한 창고에 연공미・녹미 등을 보관했습니다. 료치・고키치 부자의 가노 가문(당시 저택: 지금의 이시다 로즈가든)은 오다테성 가신이었습니다. 현재도 마을 명은 산노마루입니다.
大館城下絵図