Skip to content

No.63 中町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
中町(なかまち)
延宝3年(1675)に農民を田町などへ移し、東西に走る道路沿いに形成された外町。西は大町・鍛冶町とT字形に接続。町名は北に馬喰町、南に新町があり、その中央に位置していることに由来。宝暦9年(1759)の戸数52軒、人口319人(男177、女142)、馬15疋。町に商店が並び、市の日は特に賑わいました。ろうそくの練屋(ねりや)、絹木綿の原田屋(はらだや)は「東講商人鑑(あずまこうあきんどかがみ)」で紹介されています。売買商品は制限を受けることがありました。市は7の日に開催。朝市は1860年以降、大町・新町・馬喰町と四町年番で開催。栗盛(くりもり)教育団の設立者栗盛吉右衛門(きちえもん)は呉服小間物屋(松前屋)を開き、財を築いて育英事業を始めました。現在も中町です。
Naka-machi
This commoners’ district developed along an east–west road after its farmers relocated to Ta-machi and other areas in 1675. Its road formed a T-intersection with neighboring Omachi and Kaji-machi to the west, and its name comes from the fact that it was positioned in between (naka) Bakuro-machi to the north and Shin-machi to the south. (Machi means district or area.)
The area was home to 52 buildings in 1759, housing a population of 319 people (177 men, 142 women) and 15 horses. Naka-machi was filled with commercial shops, and the area became particularly lively on market days. The local candlemaker Neriya and cotton and silk merchant Haradaya are included in the Azumako Akindo Kagami (Azumako Merchants Guide). Naka-machi was at times subject to restrictions on which products could be bought and sold, and the district’s market day was the 7th of the month. From 1860 onward, the morning market was held in turns for a year each by the four districts of Naka-machi, Omachi, Shin-machi and Bakuro-machi. Kurimori Kichiemon, the founder of the Kurimori Education Group, opened a kimono and sundries shop called Matsumae-ya and used profits from the shop for education projects (including provision of scholarships).
The Naka-machi district name remains unchanged to this day.
中町
延宝3年(1675)农民迁移到田町等,沿东西走向的道路形成的外町。西边与大町和锻冶町呈T字形相邻接。町名的由来是因为位于北边的马喰町和南边的新町的中间。宝历9年(1759)的户数为52户,人口319人(男177、女142),马15匹。町内商店密集,逢集的日子特别热闹。经营蜡烛的练屋、经营丝绵的原田屋被“东讲商人鉴”所介绍。买卖的商品受到了一定的限制。集市逢7的日子举办。早市则在1860年以后,与大町、新町和马喰町的四町每年轮流举办。栗盛教育团的设立人栗盛吉右卫门在此开了和服杂货店(松前屋)积累了财产,从而开始的育英事业。现在仍然是中町。
中町
1675年後農民往田町遷移,而中町為沿著東西向道路而形成的外町。西邊與大町、鍛冶町相接,呈T字形。北為馬喰町、南有新町,因位於中央而得名。1759年共計有52戶人家、人口319人(男177、女142)、馬15匹。町內商店林立,開市日時非常熱鬧。販售蠟燭的練屋、絹木綿的原田屋在「東講商人鑑」中皆有介紹。買賣商品須遵守限制。開市日為數字帶7的日子。1860年後,中町與大町、新町、馬喰町等4町每年輪替開辦早市。栗盛教育團的設立者──栗盛吉右衛門在此處經營吳服小間物屋(販售和服及搭配的飾品)──松前屋,並在積攢財富後開始作育英才的事業。現仍為中町。
นากะมะจิ (Nakamachi)
ในปีเอ็มโปที่ 3 (ค.ศ.1675) ได้มีการย้ายชาวนาไปอยู่ที่เมืองทะมะจิ เมืองรอบนอกนี้ได้ถูกก่อตั้งขึ้นตามถนนที่วิ่งทางทิศตะวันออกและตะวันตก ทิศตะวันตกเชื่อมต่อกับเมืองโอมะจิและคาจิมะจิเป็นรูปตัว T ชื่อเมืองมาจากการที่ตั้งอยู่ตรงกลางระหว่างเมืองบะคุโรมะจิทางตอนเหนือและเมืองชินมะจิทางตอนใต้ (นากะ แปลว่าตรงกลาง) ในปีโฮโรยคุที่ 9 (ค.ศ.1759) มีบ้านเรือน 52 ครัวเรือน ประชากร 319 คน (ชาย 177 คน หญิง 142 คน) และม้า 15 ตัว มีร้านค้าในเมืองมากมาย ในวันที่มีตลาดก็มีความคึกคักเป็นพิเศษ มีร้านเนริยะขายเทียน ร้านฮาระดะยะขายผ้าฝ้ายที่ถูกแนะนำอยู่ในหนังสือเก่า “อะซึมะโคอะคินโดะคะกะมิ” โดยการซื้อขายสินค้าอยู่ภายใต้ข้อจำกัด ตลาดจะมีในวันที่ 7 ส่วนตลาดเช้ามีขึ้นตั้งแต่ปี ค.ศ.1860 โดยสี่เมือง ร่วมกับเมืองโอมะจิ ชินมะจิ และบะคุโรมะจิ คุริโมริคิชิเอมง ผู้ก่อตั้งกลุ่มการศึกษาคุริโมริได้เปิดร้านเครื่องแต่งกายชุดกิโมโน (มัตสึมาเอะยะ) ซึ่งสร้างรายได้และได้เริ่มธุรกิจด้านการศึกษา ปัจจุบันยังคงเป็นเขตนากะมะจิ
나카마치
1675년에 농민을 다마치 등으로 이주시키고 동서로 뻗은 도로를 따라 형성된 일반인・상인 거주지. 서쪽은 오마치・가지마치와 T자형으로 연결. 마을 명은 북쪽 바쿠로마치, 남쪽 신마치의 중앙에 위치한 데서 유래. 1759년에 주택 52채, 인구 319명(남: 177, 여: 142), 말 15필. 마을에는 상점이 늘어서 장날에는 특히 활기가 넘쳤습니다. 촛불 전문점 네리야, 비단 전문점 하라다야는 ‘아즈마코 아킨도카가미’에 소개되어 있으며 매매 상품은 품목에 따라 제한이 있었습니다. 장은 7일에 개최. 아침 장은 1860년 이후 오마치・신마치・바쿠로마치・욘마치가 교대로 개최. 구리모리 교육재단 설립자인 구리모리기치에몬은 포목・장신구점(마쓰마에야)을 열고 사업에 성공한 뒤 육영 사업을 시작했습니다. 현재도 나카마치입니다.
大館城下絵図