Skip to content

No.52 久保町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

大館城の北側の低地に位置する武家町。給人(本藩家臣)と家中(城代家臣)が居住しました。久保は窪で湿地を意味。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」などに久保町と記されています。東西に走る道路沿いに形成され、東端の金坂の坂を登ると金坂町、西端の穴門の坂を登ると上町になります。屋敷割はしていても武家は数軒で、農地がありました。真言宗万徳院(廃絶)があったことから仏町とも呼ばれていました。大正5年(1916)の地図にも仏町と記しています。久保町・土手町・川子町を合わせて下タ町ともいいました。現在は古川町です。

Kubo-machi

Kubo-machi was a lowland samurai district on the north side of Odate Castle, populated by kyunin (clan vassals) and retainers of the Kachu (castle keepers). The kubo in Kubo-machi means sunken marshland, and machi means town or district. The name Kubo-machi is used in the Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions) and other documentation. Built along an east–west road, Kubo-machi is bordered by Kanesaka’s Hill to the east which leads to Kanesaka-machi, and Anamon’s Hill to the west which leads to Uwa-machi. Property allotments include several samurai households and farmland. Because the Shingon Buddhist Sect temple Mantoku-in (no longer present) was located in this area, it was called Hotoke-machi (lit. “Buddhist district”)—a 1916 map labels it as such. Kubo-machi along with Dote-machi and Kawako-machi were together called Shita-machi. The Kubo-machi name is no longer used; the district is now part of Furukawa-machi.

久保町

位于大馆城北侧低地的武家町。曾经是给人(城主家臣)和家中(代理城主的家臣)居住的地方。久保就是洼,是湿地的意思。在“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”等中被记载为久保町。町是沿着东西走向的道路形成的,从东端的金坂之坂上去后是金坂町,从西端的穴门之坂上去后是上町。虽然经过了住宅重新划分町内仍然有武家数户,也有农地。因为真言宗万德院的所在地(现已废绝)也被称为佛町。大正5年(1916)的地图中被记载为佛町。与久保町、土手町和川子町合在一起被称为下夕町。现在是古川町。

久保町

位於大館城北側低地的武家町(武士階層居住地),過去為「給人(城主家臣)」與「家中(代理城主的家臣)」的居住地。「久保」意為低窪地。「1728年的城下繪圖」等將此地標示為久保町。此地沿東西向道路形成城鎮,由東邊的金坂之坂往上走會到達金坂町,由西邊的穴門之坂往上走則會到達上町。雖有劃分住宅地,有數間武家且其中還有農地。因曾有真言宗萬德院(已廢除)而有佛町之稱,1916年的地圖亦將此地標示為佛町。曾與久保町、土手町、川子町合稱為下町。現為古川町。

เมืองคุโบะมะจิ

เป็นเมืองซามูไรซึ่งตั้งอยู่บนที่ราบทางเหนือของปราสาทโอดาเตะ ซึ่งมีคิวนิง (ข้ารับใช้ในแคว้นนี้) และข้าราชบริพาร (ข้ารับใช้ภายในปราสาท)อาศัยอยู่เป็นส่วนใหญ่ คุโบะมีความหมายว่ากลวงและพื้นที่ชุ่มน้ำ มีการบันทึกชื่อเป็นเมืองคุโบะมะจิ ในภาพวาดเมืองรอบปราสาทปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.2271) ตัวเมืองทอดเป็นแนวตามถนนตั้งแต่ทิศตะวันออกไปยังทิศตะวันตก ซึ่งเมื่อขึ้นไปตามเนินคะเนะซะกะทางตะวันออกสุดจะเป็นเมืองคะเนะซะกะมะจิ และเมื่อขึ้นเนินอะนะมงไปทางตะวันตกสุด จะเป็นเมืองอุวะมะจิ แม้จะมีการจัดสรรพื้นที่ แต่ก็มีบ้านซามูไรอยู่ไม่กี่หลัง และเป็นแถบที่นา นอกจากนี้ เมืองแห่งนี้เคยมีวัดมันโตกุอิน นิกายชินงอน (ถูกทำลาย) จึงถูกเรียกกันอีกชื่อหนึ่งว่าเป็นเมืองโฮโตเคะมะจิหรือเมืองพระ ในแผนที่ปีไทโชที่ 5(คศ.2459) ก็ยังปรากฎชื่อเป็นเมืองโฮโตเคะมะจิ นอกจากนี้มีการเรียกโดยรวมเมืองคุโบะมะจิ เมืองโดะเทะมะจิ และเมืองคะวะโคะมะจิเข้าด้วยกันว่า เมืองชิตะมะจิด้วย ในปัจจุบันเป็นย่านฟุรุคาวะ

구보마치

오다테성 북쪽 저지대에 위치한 무가 마을. 가신들이 거주했습니다. 구보는 습지를 의미. ‘1728년 그림 지도’ 등에 구보마치라고 기록되어 있습니다. 동서로 뻗은 도로를 따라 형성되어 동단 가네사카 언덕을 오르면 가네사카마치, 서단 아나몬 언덕을 오르면 우와마치입니다. 무가는 2・3채에 불과했으며 농지가 있었습니다. 진언종 만토쿠인(폐절)이 위치하여 호토케마치라고도 불렸습니다. 1916년 지도에도 호토케마치라고 기록되어 있습니다. 구보마치・도테마치・가와코마치를 아울러 시타마치라고도 했습니다. 현재는 후루카와마치입니다.

大館城下絵図