Skip to content

No.49 八幡町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

大館城下東端に位置する武家町。東西に走る道路沿いに形成。佐竹西家の鎮守八幡神社があるのでこの名が付きました。元禄後の大館城下の町絵図には八幡町と記されています。はじめ給人(本藩家臣)の近藤氏が多く居住したので近藤町と称しました。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」では11軒中7軒が近藤氏です。八幡神社は初代大館城代小場義成によって城中に建てられましたが、貞享4年(1687)に4代義武が現在地に八幡2社(正八幡宮、若宮八幡宮)を建立しました。八幡町と称するようになったのは神社移築後のことです。現在は大館市八幡です。

Hachiman-machi

A samurai district located at the east edge of Odate Castle , Hachiman-machi was built around an east–west road. The name “Hachiman” was used due to the presence of Hachiman Shrines dedicated to prayers for the West Satake clan. In a post–Genroku Era, early 18th century depiction of the Odate castle town, the Hachiman-machi name is used to label this district. Because many of the kyunin (clan vassals) were members of the Kondo clan, the name Kondo-machi was originally used. According to the Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions), 7 of the 11 buildings in the area belonged to the Kondo clan. The first local Hachiman Shrine was built within the castle grounds by castle keeper Oba Yoshinari, the first generation of Oba clan members in this position. In 1687, two Hachiman shrines (Sho Hachimangu and Wakamiya Hachimangu) were established in their current location by fourth-generation Oba Yoshitake, and the name Hachiman-machi was assigned to the area following this Hachiman Shrine relocation and reconstruction project. The district is currently known as Hachiman, a part of Odate City.

八幡町

位于大馆城下东部的武家町。是沿东西走向的道路形成的。因为佐竹西家的镇守八幡神社的所在地而得名。元禄之后的大馆城下的町绘图中作为八幡町被记载。最初由于很多姓近藤的给人(城主家臣)居住在这里而被称为近藤町。在“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”中,11户中有7户姓近藤。八幡神社本来是初代大馆城代的小场义成在城中修建的,于贞享4年(1687)由第四代的义武在现在的地方修建了八幡2社(正八幡宫、若宫八幡宫)。神社搬迁来之后被称为八幡町。现在为大馆市八幡。

八幡町

位於大館城下東側的武家町(武士階層居住地),是沿東西向道路形成的城鎮。因此地有佐竹西家的鎮守八幡神社而得名。元祿後的大館城下街道圖將此地標示為八幡町。最初為「給人(城主家臣)」近藤氏集居地,故過去稱近藤町。在「1728年的城下繪圖」中,11戶人家裡有7戶為近藤氏族人。大館城中的八幡神社是由初代大館城代小場義成所建,而位於現今位置的八幡2社(正八幡宮、若宮八幡宮)則是由第4代的義武在1687年建造。神社移建後,此地才改稱為八幡町。也就是現今的大館市八幡。

เมืองฮะจิมันมะจิ

เป็นเมืองซามูไรซึ่งตั้งอยู่ปลายสุดทางทิศตะวันออกรอบปราสาทโอดาเตะ ตามทางเดินสองข้างทางตั้งแต่ทิศตะวันออกไปยังทิศตะวันตก ชื่อเมืองตั้งขึ้นจากการที่มีศาลเจ้าจินจุฮะจิมันของตระกูลซาตาเกะนิซิตั้งอยู่ โดยปรากฎชื่อเมืองในภาพวาดเมืองรอบปราสาทโอดาเตะหลังยุคเกงโระคุ ในตอนแรกมีคิวจิน (ข้ารับใช้ในแคว้นนี้)ตระกูลคนโดะอยู่มาก จึงถูกเรียกว่าเมืองคนโดะ โดยในปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ. 2271) มีบ้านที่เป็นตระกูลคนโดะอยู่ 7 หลัง ในจำนวน 11 หลัง ศาลเจ้าฮะจิมันถูกสร้างขึ้นภายในเขตปราสาทโดยซามูไรโอบะโยชินาริ ผู้ครองปราสาทโอดะเตะรุ่นแรก จากนั้นในปีโจเคียวที่ 4 (ค.ศ.2230) ซามูไรโยชิตาเกะ ซึ่งเป็นรุ่นที่ 4 ได้สร้างศาลเจ้า 2 แห่ง (ศาลเจ้าวะคะมิยะฮะจิมัน และศาลเจ้าโชฮะจะมัน) ซึ่งอยู่มาจนถึงปัจจุบัน ชื่อเมืองฮะจิมันมะจิเริ่มถูกเรียกภายหลังจากที่มีการย้ายศาลเจ้าแล้ว และปัจจุบันเรียกว่าเขตฮะจิมัน เมืองโอดะเตะ

하치만마치

오다테성 동쪽에 위치한 무가 마을. 동서로 뻗은 도로를 따라 형성. 사타케니시 가문의 진주하치만 신사가 있어 하치만마치라고 불리게 되었습니다. 겐로쿠시대(1688~1704) 이후 그림 지도에도 하치만마치라고 기록되어 있습니다. 당시 가신이던 곤도 가문이 많이 거주했기 때문에 곤도마치라고 칭했습니다. ‘1728년 오다테성 그림지도’에서는 주택 11채 중 7채가 곤도 가문입니다. 하치만 신사는 초대 오다테성의 중신인 오바 요시나리의 지시로 성 안에 지어졌으나 1687년 4대 요시타케가 현재 위치에 하치만 2사(쇼하치만구・와카미야하치만구)를 건립했습니다. 하치만마치로 칭하게 된 것은 신사 이축 후입니다. 현재는 오다테시 하치만입니다.

大館城下絵図