Skip to content

No.53 土手町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

大館城の北側の低地に位置する武家町。給人(本藩家臣)が居住しました。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」では本丸城壁の北に東西に延びる堀があり、屋敷は堀を背に北側の道路に向って並んでいました。東側の穴門の坂近くに年貢米を収蔵する蔵屋敷がありました。町は北側の沼と堀にはさまれ、土手が築かれていたと考えられます。絵図では堀と沼の水がつながっていて、中川原町・田町方面に流れています。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」には藩士8軒。明治初期には蔵屋敷が私有地となり、沼と堀が埋め立てられ、堀は道路となりました。現在は古川町です。

Dote-machi

Dote-machi was a lowland samurai district on the north side of Odate Castle, populated by kyunin (clan vassals). According to the Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions), a moat extended from east to west along the north side of the castle’s main keep walls, and houses were built along the north side of the moat facing away from it. Storehouses for rice collected for the annual rice tax were located near Anamon’s Hill to Dote-machi’s east. The district was surrounded by the moat and the pond to the north, and it is believed that dote (embankments) were built in the area. According to illustrations, the moat and pond waters were connected and flowed toward Nakakawara-machi and Ta-machi. The Hoei 3-nen Kenchicho (1706 Land Register) lists 8 buildings in the district. During the early part of the Meiji Period (late 19th century), the rice tax storehouses were converted to privately held property, and the pond and moat were filled in, with the former moat converted into a road. The Dote-machi name is no longer used; the district is now part of Furukawa-machi.

土手町

位于大馆城北侧低地的武家町。曾经是给人(城主家臣)居住的地方。在“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”中可以看到本丸城壁北边有东西走向的护城河,房屋背靠护城河,面向北侧的道路排列。东侧的穴门之坂附近有收藏年贡米的仓库。町被北侧的沼地和护城河包围,可以推测当时是筑了堤(土手)的。绘图中的护城河与沼地的水相连,流向中川原町、田町方面。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”记载有藩士8户。明治初期仓库成为私人土地,沼地和护城河被填埋,护城河的地方成为了道路。现在是古川町。

土手町

位於大館城北側低地的武家町(武士階層居住地)。以前是「給人(城主家臣)」的居住地。「1728年的城下繪圖」中,本丸城牆北側有東西向的護城河,而成排房屋大多背對護城河而面向北側道路。東邊的穴門之坂附近有儲存年貢米的藏屋敷(倉庫兼宅邸)。城鎮位於北側的池沼與護城河之間,推測曾築過堤防。在街道圖中護城河與池沼的水相接,並流往中川原町、田町。「1706年的檢地帳」中計有8戶藩士人家居住於此。藏屋敷(倉庫兼宅邸)於明治初期轉為私有地,池沼及護城河都被填平且護城河成為道路。現為古川町。

เมืองโดะเทะมะจิ

เป็นเมืองซามูไรซึ่งตั้งอยู่บนที่ราบทางเหนือของปราสาทโอดาเตะ ซึ่งมีคิวนิง (ข้ารับใช้ในแคว้นนี้)อาศัยอยู่เป็นส่วนใหญ่ ในภาพเมืองรอบปราสาทปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.2271) บันทึกไว้ว่าทางเหนือมีคูน้ำพาดเป็นแนวจากทิศตะวันออกไปยังทิศตะวันตก บ้านเรือนเรียงเป็นแนวหันไปยังทางเดินทางทิศเหนือโดยมีคูน้ำอยู่ด้านหลัง มียุ้งข้าวสำหรับเก็บข้าวส่วยของแต่ละปีไว้อยู่ใกล้ๆเนินอะนะมงทางทิศตะวันออก คาดว่าตัวเมืองถูกขนาบไว้ด้วยแอ่งน้ำทางทิศเหนือและคูน้ำจนเกิดเป็นทำนบดิน (โดะเทะ) ขึ้นมา ตามภาพวาดแล้วน้ำจากแอ่งน้ำและคูน้ำจะไหลผ่านถึงกัน และไหลต่อไปยังเมืองนาคาคาวาระมะจิและทะมะจิ และในบัญชีสำรวจที่ดินโฮเอปีที่ 3 (ค.ศ.2249) พบว่าบริเวณนี้มีบ้านเรือนอยู่ 8 ครัวเรือน ช่วงต้นสมัยเมจิส่วนที่เป็นยุ้งข้าวกลายเป็นที่ส่วนบุคคล แอ่งน้ำแล้คูน้ำถูกถม และคูน้ำกลายเป็นถนน ในปัจจุบัน ปัจจุบันเป็นเมืองฟุรุคาวะ

도테마치

오다테성 북쪽 저지대에 위치한 무가 마을. 가신들이 거주했습니다. ‘1728년 그림 지도’에는 중심 성벽 북쪽에 해자가 동서로 뻗어 있고 저택은 해자를 등지고 북측 도로를 향해 늘어서 있습니다. 동쪽 아나몬 언덕 근처에 연공미를 저장하는 창고가 있었습니다. 북쪽 늪과 해자 사이에 위치한 마을은 제방이 쌓아져 있었다고 합니다. 그림 지도에서는 해자와 늪의 물이 합류하여 나카카와라마치・다마치 방면으로 흐르고 있습니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’에는 다이묘 가신 주택 8채. 메이지시대 초기에는 곡물 창고가 사유지가 되었습니다. 늪과 해자는 매립되었으며 해자는 도로가 되었습니다. 현재는 후루카와마치입니다.

大館城下絵図