Skip to content

No.64 柳町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
柳町(やなぎまち)
新町の北側中町との間の小路にある新町・中町付きの外町です。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」によると屋敷割(間口・奥行)は狭く、戸数は14軒ほど。宝暦9年(1759)の戸数17軒、人口59人(男32、女27)。「文政絵図」に、町の東側の裏町と向町の間を流れてくる小川を挟んで、南北に修験の仏地山伝行院(ぶっちさんでんきょういん)(伝教院)と威徳山万宝院(いとくさんばんぽういん)が書かれています。ともに当山派の京都醍醐寺三宝院(さんぽういん)(真言系)に属し、修験は大峰山(おおみねさん)で修業しました。町名の由来は不明ですが、小川が流れる低地にあり、柳の木が多かったからと思われます。現在は小川を境に新町と中町に分かれています。
Yanagi-machi
Yanagi-machi was a commoners’ district bordering Shin-machi and Naka-machi to Shin-machi‘s north, situated along a narrow alley connecting the two. According to Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions), only a small amount of space (narrow frontages and deep-reaching lots) in Yanagi-machi was allotted for residential use, and there were about 14 buildings in the area. The area was home to 17 buildings in 1759 and had a population of 59 people (32 men, 27 women).
According to the Bunsei Ezu (Bunsei Depictions), Yanagi-machi surrounded a small river flowing between Ura-machi and Mukai-machi from the east. The same document also shows that the Shugendo temples Bucchizan Denkyo-in and Itokusan Banpo-in were located to the north and south, both of which were affiliated with the Daigoji temple complex’s Sanbo-in Temple (a Shingon-school temple) in Kyoto. Practitioners trained on Mount Omine.
The origins of the Yanagi-machi name are uncertain, but the name is likely based on its location in a lowland area with a small river around which large numbers of willow trees (yanagi) grew. (Machi means district or area.) The district was later made part of Shin-machi and Naka-machi, divided where the small river flowed through.
柳町
位于新町北侧与中町之间的小路,是新町和中町的外町。根据“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”记载,住宅占地(开口、进深)非常狭窄,约有14户人家。宝历9年(1759)的户数为17户,人口59人(男32、女27)。根据“文政绘图”记载,町东侧的里町和向町之间流淌着小川,隔着小川南北分别有修验道的圣地山传行院(传教院)和威德山万宝院。两者都属于当山派的京都醍醐寺三宝院(真言宗),修验是在大峰山修行。町名的由来不是很明确,据推测是因为小川流域的低洼地里有很多柳树而得名。现在以小川为境,分别属于新町和中町。
柳町
柳町位於新町及其北側的中町之間的小路,屬於外町。「1728年的城下繪圖」中可見住宅格局(屋子正面寬度、深度)狹窄,戶數約14家。1759年共計有17戶人家、人口59人(男32、女27)。「文政繪圖」中,自東側裏町與向町之間而來的小川流經柳町,而南北各為修驗(又稱山伏,山中徒步修行的修驗道行者)的佛地山傳行院(傳教院)與威德山萬寶院,兩者皆在當山派的京都醍醐寺三寶院(真言系)之下,修驗於大峰山修行。町名由來不明,據傳是因此處為小川流經的低窪地且有許多柳樹而得名。現以小川為界,分為新町及中町。
ยานะกิมะจิ (Yanagimachi)
เป็นเมืองชั้นนอกติดกับเมืองชินมะจิและนากะมะจิ อยู่ในถนนเล็กๆระหว่างเมืองนากะมะจิทางทิศเหนือของชินมะจิ ตาม “ภาพวาดเมืองรอบปราสาทปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.1728)” สัดส่วนบ้าน (ด้านหน้า/ความลึก) จะแคบ โดยมีบ้านเรือนประมาณ 14 ครัวเรือน ในปีโฮโรยคุที่ 9 (ค.ศ.1759) มีบ้านเรือน 17 ครัวเรือน ประชากร 59 คน (ชาย 32 คน หญิง 27 คน) ใน “ภาพวาดยุคบุงเซ” เขียนไว้ว่าหากแทรกผ่านลำธารที่ไหลระหว่างเมืองอุระมะจิและมุไคมะจิทางด้านตะวันออกของเมืองไปแล้ว ทางทิศใต้และเหนือจะมีวัดสำหรับธุดงค์ วัดบุทจิซังเด็งโคอิน (เป็นโรงเรียนด้วย) และวัดอิโทคุซังมัมโปอิน ทั้งสองอยู่ในสังกัดวัดเกียวโตไดโกะจิซัมโบอิน (นิกายชินกง) และมีการฝึกฝนธุดงค์ที่เขาโอมิเนะซัง ที่มาของชื่อเมืองนี้ไม่เป็นที่แน่ชัด แต่น่าจะเป็นเพราะมีต้นหลิวจำนวนมากในที่ราบลุ่มที่มีธารน้ำไหล (ยานะกิ แปลว่าต้นหลิว) ปัจจุบันเมืองชินมะจิและนากะมาจิถูกแบ่งเขตโดยลำธาร
야나기마치
신마치와 나카마치 사이에 위치한 일반인・상인 거주지. ‘1728년 그림 지도’에 따르면 협소한 주택이 14채 정도. 1759년에는 주택 17채, 인구 59명(남: 32, 여: 27). ‘분세이 그림 지도’에는 마을 동쪽 우라마치와 무카이마치를 흐르는 개울을 사이에 두고 남북으로 붓치잔 덴쿄인과 이토쿠산 반포인이 기록되어 있습니다. 모두 도잔파인 교토 다이고지 산포인(진언계)에 속하고 오미네산에서 수행했습니다. 마을 명의 유래는 알 수 없으나 개울이 흐르는 저지대에 버드나무가 많았기 때문으로 추정됩니다. 현재는 개울을 경계로 신마치와 나카마치로 나누어져 있습니다.
大館城下絵図