Skip to content

No.60 横町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
横町(よこまち)
長倉町の中央から北の坂道に延びる道路を軸に形成。本藩直臣の給人が居住する武家町。町名は長倉町の横にできたことに由来。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」や「文政大館絵図」によると戸数は6軒ほど。北に進み、横町坂通り西側に愛宕社の参道があり、参道口に愛宕社別当を務めた修験養善院(ようぜんいん)の敷地がありました。横町坂下には一心院の末寺浄土宗良風清蓮庵(せいれんあん)があり、池には蛍が飛び交ったといわれています。跡地に、地元の俳句愛好者が寛政3年(1791)に建てた芭蕉句碑(古池やかわ寿とび古む水の音)があります。現在は長倉です。
Yoko-machi
Yoko-machi centers on the hilly road extending north from the center of the Nagakura-machi district. It was a samurai district where kyunin retainers assigned directly to the domain lived. The name Yoko-machi was chosen because the district (machi) was located next to (yoko) Nagakura-machi. According to documents including Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions) and the Bunsei Odate Ezu (Bunsei Era Odate Depictions), the district was home to about six buildings.
The entrance to a path leading to Atago Shrine was situated on the west side of Yokomachisaka-dori Street to the district’s north, and the Shugendo temple Yozen-in which served in an administrative capacity for Atago Shrine was located near this entrance. The Jodo-sect temple Ryofu Seiren-an, a branch temple of Isshin-in Temple, was located at the bottom of Yoko-machi‘s slope, and it is said that fireflies could be seen in this temple’s pond. A stone slab with engraved haiku poetry from Matsuo Basho sits on the grounds of the temple’s remains, where it was installed by local haiku enthusiasts in 1791. The poem reads: “An old pond / A frog leaps in / The sound of water.”
The Yoko-machi district name is no longer used; it is now part of modern-day Nagakura.
横町
以连接长仓町的中央和北边坡路的道路为轴而形成,是本藩直臣的给人(本藩家臣)所居住的武家町。町名的由来是因为与长仓町横向排列。根据“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”以及“文政大馆绘图”中记载大约有6户人家。町的中心向北,横町坂道路的西侧有爱宕神社的参道,参道口曾经是担任爱宕神社别当的修验养善院的用地。横町坂下有一心院的末寺净土宗良风清莲庵,据说池塘周围曾经有大量的萤火虫飞舞。当地的俳句爱好者于宽政3年(1791)在这遗址树立了芭蕉的句碑“古池,一蛙入水,水之音”(在国内翻译为五言绝句“古池幽且静,沉沉碧水深,青蛙忽跳入,激荡是清音”)。现在为长仓。
橫町
橫町沿著長倉町中央往北邊坡道延伸的道路形成,是本藩直臣(直屬主君的家臣)的給人(本藩家臣)聚居的武家町(武士階層居住地)。因道路方向與長倉町垂直而得名。據「1728年的城下繪圖」及「文政大館繪圖」中記載,約有6戶人家。往北走到橫町坂路,西側有愛宕社的參道。參道入口過去為愛宕社的別當寺(為打理神社事務而設置的寺院)修驗養善院之腹地。橫町坂下則有一心院的末寺淨土宗涼風清蓮庵,據說池邊常有螢火蟲翩翩飛舞。本地的俳句愛好者在1791年於原址立了座芭蕉句碑(悠悠古池畔,寂寞蛙兒跳下岸,水聲輕如幻)。現為長倉。
โยโคะมะจิ (Yokomachi)
สร้างขึ้นบริเวณรอบๆเนินที่ทอดยาวจากใจกลางเมืองนากะคุระมะจิไปยังทางด้านเหนือ เป็นเมืองซามูไรทีมี่คิวนิง (ข้ารับใชในแคว้น) อาศัยอยู่ ชื่อเมืองมาจากการที่สร้างขึ้นข้างๆเมืองนากะคุระมะจิ (โยโคะ แปลว่าข้างๆ) ตาม “ภาพวาดเมืองรอบปราสาทปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.1728)” และ “ภาพวาดยุคบุงเซโอดาเตะ” มีบ้านเรือนอยู่ประมาณ 6 หลัง ขึ้นไปทางเหนือ จะมีทางเดินเข้าศาลเจ้าอะตะโกะอยู่ทางด้านตะวันตกของถนนโยโคะมะจิซะกะ ที่ปากทางเข้าเป็นที่ตั้งของชูเก็นโยเซ็งอิน ซึ่งทำหน้าที่เป็นผู้ปกปักรักษาศาลเจ้าอะตะโกะ ด้านล่างของเนินโยโคะมะจิมีมัตสึจิโจโดะชูเรียวฟูเซเร็งอันแห่งวัดอิชชินอิน และว่ากันว่ามีหิ่งห้อยบินอยู่เหนือบ่อน้ำ ที่ซากเมืองเก่า มีอนุสรณ์จารึกบทกลอน (ฟุรุอิเคะยะคะวะซึโทะบิโคมุมิซึโนะโอโตะ แปลว่าได้ยินเสียงน้ำที่กบกระโดดลงไปในบ่อน้ำโบราณ) ที่กลุ่มคนรักไฮกุในท้องถิ่นสร้างขึ้นในปีคันเซที่ 3 (ค.ศ.1791) ปัจจุบันคือเขตนากะคุระ
요코마치

나가쿠라마치 중앙에서 북쪽 언덕으로 뻗은 도로를 축으로 형성. 무사들이 거주하는 무가 마을. 마을 명은 나가쿠라마치 옆에 형성된 데서 유래. ‘1728년 그림 지도’ ‘분세이오다테 그림 지도’에 따르면 주택은 약 6채. 북쪽 요코마치 언덕길 서쪽에 아타고샤 참배로가 있고 참배로 입구에 아타고샤 관리를 맡은 슈겐요젠인 부지가 있었습니다. 요코마치사카시타에는 잇신인 마쓰지 정토종 료후세이렌앙이 있으며 연못에는 반딧불이가 서식한 것으로 알려져 있습니다. 부지에 지역 하이쿠 애호가가 1791년에 세운 바쇼 시비(오래된 연못이여 개구리가 뛰어드니 물소리가 첨벙)가 있습니다. 현재는 나가쿠라입니다.

大館城下絵図