Skip to content

No.68 片町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
片町(かたまち)
大館城に南接し、北側は外堀。大館城代の家臣(家中)が居住。町名は東西に延びる通りの片側のみに住家があることに由来。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」では9軒。町の中央には本丸正面への通路があり、西の三ノ丸・長倉町の境には虎門(とらもん)、枡形があり、防備を厚くしています。南は裏町、東は部垂町と隣接。寛永17年(1640)の城下町全焼の大火は片町が火元で蟹焼き(がにやき)と呼ばれています。掘割は明治初期から家禄奉還者に払い下げ後、埋め立てられて宅地や道路になりました。片町から大館鳳鳴高校に至る道路は埋め立てによりできました。現在も片町です。
Kata-machi
Kata-machi is on the southern border of Odate Castle, with the outer moat on its north side. It was populated by retainers of the Odate Castle keepers. The Kata-machi name comes from the fact that residential homes were built along only one side (kata-gawa, or “one of two sides”) of its street passing through from east to west; machi means district or area. According to Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions), the district had nine buildings.
A path to the central keep’s main entrance was situated in the center of Kata-machi, and defensive fortifications were strong due to the rectangular plazas used for gathering troops, surrounded by toramon gates, situated on the district’s west side on the border with Sannomaru and Nagakura-machi. Kata-machi bordered Ura-machi to the south and Hedare-machi to the east side.
In 1640, a fire known as the Ganiyaki(gani means crab in Odate dialect.yaki means burning in Japanese.) started in Kata-machi and burned down the entire castle town. In the early part of the Meiji Period (late 19th century), following the sale of properties belonging to persons on the hereditary stipend system, the moat was filled in and new residential properties, roads and so forth were built. The road from Kata-machi to Odate Homei High School was completed as part of these landfill and construction projects.
The Kata-machi district name remains unchanged to this day.
片町
邻接大馆城的南边,町北边是外护城河。是大馆城代的家臣(家中)居住的地方。町名的由来是因为沿东西走向的道路只有一边有人家居住。根据“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”记载有9户。町中央的道路通到本丸的正面,西边三之丸和长仓町的境界处有虎门和斗形,防备非常严密。南边与里町、东边与部垂町相邻接。宽永17年(1640)大火的火源就在片町,这场将城下町全部烧毁的大火被称之为蟹烧。明治初期开始处理给家禄奉还者后,护城河被填平成为宅基地和道路。从片町到大馆凤鸣高中的道路也是填埋而成的。现在仍然是片町。
片町
南接大館城、北側則是外護城河。大館城代的家臣(家中)居於此處。因東西向道路僅單側有住家而得名。「1728年的城下繪圖」中有9戶人家。片町中央有通往本丸正面的道路、西邊三之丸、長倉町分界上有虎門,呈四角形結構,防衛森嚴。南與裏町、東與部垂町相接。1640年燒毀城下町的大火起火點正是片町,而被稱為螃蟹燒。護城河水道於明治初期賣給家祿奉還者,填平後成為住宅用地及道路,自片町至大館鳳鳴高校的道路便是填平後鋪成的。現仍為片町。
คาตะมะจิ (Katamachi)
เชื่อมต่อทางใต้ไปยังปราสาทโอดาเตะ ด้านทิศเหนือเป็นคูเมืองด้านนอก ตระกูลข้ารับใช้ของปราสาทโอดาเตะอาศัยอยู่ ชื่อของเมืองมาจากการที่มีบ้านเรือนอยู่เพียงด้านเดียวของถนนที่ขยายไปทางทิศตะวันออกและทิศตะวันตก (คาตะ แปลว่าด้านเดียว) ตาม “ภาพวาดเมืองรอบปราสาทปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.1728)” มีบ้านเรือน 9 ครัวเรือน ใจกลางเมืองมีทางเดินไปยังด้านหน้าของพื้นที่ฮงมารุ ตรงเขตแดนพื้นที่ซันโนะมารุกับเมืองนากะคุระมะจิทางทิศตะวันตกมีประตูเสือรูปทรงสี่เหลี่ยมซึ่งทำให้การป้องกันเมืองหนาแน่นยิ่งขึ้น ทางทิศใตติดกับเมืองอุระมะจิ ทางทิศตะวันออกติดกับเมืองเฮดะเระมะจิ คาตะมะจิเป็นต้นเพลิงของเหตุไฟไหม้ครั้งใหญ่ที่เผาเมืองปราสาทจนมอดลงทั้งหมดในปีคังเอที่ 17 (ค.ศ.1640) เรียกว่าเหตุการณ์คะนิยะกิ การขุดค้นตั้งแต่ต้นยุคเมจิ ได้มีการปรับการใช้ที่ดินโดยจ่ายทรัพย์สินให้แก่คะโรคุโฮคันฉะ (ผู้ยอมสละสิทธ์ิในที่ดิน) เพื่อนำที่ดินคืนมาถมสร้างเป็นเขตที่อยู่อาศัยและถนน ถนนจากเมืองคาตะมะจิไปยังโรงเรียนมัธยมโอดาเตะโฮเมสร้างจากการถมที่ขึ้นมา ปัจจุบันยังคงเป็นเขตคาตะมะจิ
가타마치
오다테성 남쪽에 접하고 북쪽은 바깥 해자. 오다테성 가신이 거주. 마을 명은 동서로 뻗은 거리의 한쪽 편에 주택이 있었던 데서 유래. ‘1728년 그림 지도’에는 주택 9채. 마을 중앙에는 본성 정면으로 향하는 통로가 있고 서쪽 산노마루와 나가쿠라마치 경계에는 도라몬과 마스가타(방어 시설)를 두어 방비를 강화하고 있습니다. 남쪽은 우라마치, 동쪽은 헤다레마치와 인접. 마을이 전소한 1640년 대화재는 가타마치가 발화 지점으로 ‘가니야키’라고 불립니다. 수로는 메이지 초기부터 가록 봉환자에게 불하한 후 매립되어 택지와 도로가 되었습니다. 가타마치에서 오다테호메이 고등학교에 이르는 도로는 매립으로 이루어진 것입니다. 현재도 가타마치입니다.
大館城下絵図