Skip to content

No.59 田町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
田町(たまち)
延宝3年(1675)の大火後、荒町・馬喰町・中町から百姓が移って羽州街道沿いに形成。町名は田地沿いに形成されたことに由来。長木川の氾濫により、しばしば被害を受けています。宝暦9年(1759)の戸数29軒、人口107人(男56、女51)、馬40疋。町の東側の愛宕社は防火の神を祀っています。町の北端には藩の郡奉行配下の郡方吟味役(こおりかたぎんみやく)が勤めた大館役屋(やくや)がありました。役屋に勤めた大館肝煎(きもいり)岩沢太治兵衛(いわさわたじべい)は天保の大飢饉に際し窮民を救済しました。役屋跡と太治兵衛居宅柳南亭(りょうなんてい)跡の石碑が同じ場所にあります。現在は大館市大館です。
Ta-machi
Following a major fire in 1675, peasants from the Ara-machi, Bakuro-machi and Naka-machi areas relocated to this district, which developed along the Ushu-kaido (Ushu Highway). It was named Ta-machi (lit. “rice paddy district”) because it developed next to land used for rice growing. Ta-machi was damaged on multiple occasions due to flooding of the Nagaki River.
The area was home to 29 buildings in 1759, housing a population of 107 people (56 men, 51 women) and 40 horses. Atago Shrine on the district’s east side enshrined a deity of fire prevention. On the north edge of Ta-machi sat the government administrative office for Odate, where the agricultural administrator who served the wider-district magistrate for the domain was employed. Iwasawa Tajibei, a kimoiri (government organizer and official) for Odate who worked in the same office, undertook relief efforts for the poor during the 1830s Great Famine of Tempo. Two stone monuments mark the remains of this government office and the Ryunan-tei Residence in which Iwasawa lived.
The Ta-machi name is no longer used; the area is now part of the Odate district of Odate City.
田町
延宝3年(1675)的大火之后,百姓从荒町、马喰町和中町迁移过来,沿着羽州街道形成了田町。町名的由来是因为沿着田地形成。田町经常受到长木川泛滥之害。宝历9年(1759)有29户,人口107人(男56,女51),马40匹。位于町东部的爱宕神社供奉着防火之神。町北部曾经有大馆役屋,是藩的郡奉行下属的郡方吟味役工作的地方。在此役屋工作的大馆肝煎岩泽太治兵卫曾在天保年间大饥荒的时候救济灾民。役屋遗址和太治兵卫住宅柳南亭遗址的石碑位于同一个地方。现在为大馆市大馆。
田町
1675年的大火後,百姓由荒町、馬喰町、中町遷徙而來,並沿著羽州街道形成田町。因沿田地形成而得名,常因長木川氾濫而蒙受損失。1759年共計有29戶人家、人口107人(男56、女51)、馬40匹。位於田町東側的愛宕社供奉防火之神。田町北端則有大館役屋,藩的郡奉行(負責行政事務的總監督)的屬下,也就是郡方吟味役曾在此工作。曾在此處工作的大館肝煎(領主)岩澤太治兵衛在天保年間大饑荒時救濟了窮苦民眾。役屋的原址與太治兵衛居所柳南亭原址的石碑在同一處。現為大館市大館。
ทะมะจิ (Tamachi)
หลังจากเกิดไฟไหม้ครั้งใหญ่ในปีเอ็มโปที่ 3 (ค.ศ.1675) ชาวนาต่างย้ายจากเมืองอะระมะจิ บะคุโรมะจิ นากะมะจิ มารวมตัวกันอยู่ตามเส้นทางอุชูไคโด ชื่อเมืองมาจากการที่ตั้งขึ้นตามแนวพื้นที่ทุ่งนา (ทะ แปลว่าทุ่งนา) แต่ก็มักได้รับความเสียหายจากอุทกภัยจากแม่น้ำนากะกิกาวะ ในปีโฮโรยคุที่ 9 (ค.ศ.1759) มีบ้านเรือน 29 ครัวเรือน ประชากร 107 คน (ชาย 56 คน หญิง 51 คน) และม้า 40 ตัว ที่ศาลเจ้าอะตะโกะทางด้านตะวันออกของเมืองมีการประดิษฐานเทพเจ้าแห่งการป้องกันอัคคีภัยเอาไว้ ทางด้านเหนือสุดของเมืองมีสำนักงานเมืองโอดาเตะที่ผู้ตรวจสอบโคริคาตะ ซึ่งเป็นผู้ใต้บังคับบัญชาของผู้แทนของแคว้นเคยทำงานอยู่ ทะจิเบ อิวะสะวะ ซึ่งเป็นโอดาเตะคิโมะอิริ (ผู้ดูแลประชาชน) ที่เคยทำงานที่สำนักงานเมืองได้ช่วยประชาชนจากเหตุการณ์ความอดอยากครั้งใหญ่ที่เท็มโป ร่องรอยของสำนักงานเมืองและอนุสาวรีย์บ้านเรียวนันเทของทะจิเบก็อยู่ในที่เดียวกัน ปัจจุบันเป็นเขตโอดาเตะ เมืองโอดาเตะ
다마치
1675년 대화재 후 아라마치・바쿠로마치・나카마치의 농민을 이주시켜 우슈 가도변에 형성. 마을 명은 마을이 밭 주위에 형성된 것에서 유래. 나가키가와 범람으로 빈번하게 수해를 입었습니다. 1759년 주택 29채, 인구 107명(남: 56, 여: 51), 말 40필. 마을 동쪽 아타고샤는 방화의 신을 모시고 있으며 마을 북쪽에는 지역 감사관이 일하는 오다테야쿠야가 있었습니다. 이곳에 근무한 이와사와 다지베이는 덴포 대기근 때 궁민을 구제했습니다. 오다테야쿠야 옛터와 다지베이 저택 옛터의 석비가 같은 자리에 있습니다. 현재는 오다테시 오다테입니다.
大館城下絵図