Skip to content

No.46 遍照院

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

真言宗智山派の寺院。山号は医王山。本尊は薬師如来であったが、戊辰戦争で焼けて現在は不動明王。14世紀に常陸小場に創建し、小場義成に従って小田に移り、佐竹氏の国替えにより、慶長15年(1610)大館に移りました。初代住職は宥賢(ゆうけん)。佐竹西家の祈願寺であり、貞享4年(1687)の八幡2社(正八幡宮、若宮八幡宮)建立の際に祈願しています。6月第3土曜日夕刻に行われる「火渡り法要」は参拝者が熱した炭の上を歩いて災いを焼き尽くし、無病息災などの願いを念じる伝統行事です。延宝6年(1678)の寺領は70石。

Henjoin (Henjo Temple)

A temple of the Chisan School of the Shingon Sect of Buddhism, Henjo temple’s honorific Sango (mountain name) is Iozan. The temple formerly took the Yakushi Nyorai (Buddha Bhaisajyaguru) as its principal deity of worship, but after the facilities were burned down during the 19th-century Boshin War, the current deity, Fudo Myo-o (Acala), was used instead. Originally built by the Oba clan of Hitachi Province in the 14th century, it was relocated to Oda along with the move of Oba Yoshinari, and following a Satake clan domain reassignment the temple was moved to Odate in 1610. The first head priest of Henjo temple’s was Yuken, and the temple was dedicated as a place of prayer for the West Satake clan. Members of the clan prayed here when the two Hachiman shrines (Sho Hachimangu and Wakamiya Hachimangu) were established on the premises in 1687. During the traditional Buddhist fire-walking rite held on the evening of the third Saturday in June each year, believers walk across hot coals in order to “burn” the evil spirits from their bodies and pray for sound health. The temple’s estate was valued at 70 koku in 1678.

遍照院

真言宗智山派的寺院。山号为医王山。本尊原来是药师如来,戊辰战争时被烧毁后现在供奉的是不动明王。于14世纪创建于常陆小场,被小场义成迁移到小田,其后由于佐竹氏的改封领地,于庆长15年(1610)迁移到大馆。初代住持为宥贤。遍照院是佐竹西家的祈愿寺,于贞享4年(1687)修建八幡2社(正八幡宫、若宫八幡宫)的时候祈愿。每年6月第3个星期六傍晚举行的“火渡法要”, 是寺院的传统活动。参拜者在热炭上行走,让炭火烧除厄运,保佑参拜者无病无灾,延宝6年(1678)时的寺院领地为70石。

遍照院

真言宗智山派的寺院。山號為醫王山。原本祭祀藥師如來,因在戊辰戰爭中燒毀,現改為祭祀不動明王。14世紀時創建於常陸國小場城外,後隨小場義成遷移至小田,再因小場氏的主公佐竹氏移封而在1610年遷至大館(今秋田縣大館市)。初代住持為宥賢。遍照院為佐竹西家的祈願寺,於1687年八幡2社(正八幡宮、若宮八幡宮)建造時負責祈願工作。每年6月第三個週六傍晚,寺院會舉行「火渡法要」──讓參拜者在燒燙的炭火上步行祈求燒去災禍、無病無災的傳統活動。1678年的寺院領地為70石。

วัดเฮงโจอิน

เป็นวัดพุทธนิกายชินงอน สายจิซัน ตั้งในเขตภูเขาอิโอเซน เดิมทีองค์พระประทานของวัดเป็นเทพเจ้าผู้ปกปักรักษาโรคภัย แต่ปัจจุบันเป็นเทพเจ้าแห่งไฟ วัดนี้สร้างขึ้นในศตวรรษที่ 14 ที่เขตโอะบะแคว้นฮิตาจิ จากนั้นซามูไรโอบะโยชินาริได้ย้ายไปยังเขตโอะตะ และเมื่อมีการย้ายเขตปกครองของไดเมียวตระกูลซาตาเกะ วัดนี้จึงได้ย้ายมายังโอดาเตะ ในปีเคโจที่ 15 (ค.ศ.2153) เจ้าอาวาสคนแรกได้แก่พระยูเคน วัดแห่งนี้เป็นวัดสำหรับการสวดอธิษฐานของตระกูลซาตาเกะ ซึ่งสวดในระหว่างการสร้างศาลเจ้าฮะจิมัน 2 ศาลเจ้า (ศาลเจ้าวะคะมิยะฮะจิมัน และศาลเจ้าโชฮะจิมัน) ในปีโจเคียวที่ 4 (ค.ศ.2230) ที่วัดแห่งนี้มีพิธีรำลึกไฟ (ฮิวะตะริโฮโย) ซึ่งจะจัดขึ้นในค่ำวันเสาร์ที่ 3 ของเดือนมิถุนายน ผู้มาร่วมงานจะเหยียบย่ำเดินบนถ่านติดไฟ โดยเชื่อว่าจะช่วยเผาทำลายความทุกข์โศก ให้รอดพ้นจากโรคภัยต่างๆได้ ในปีเอนโปที่ 6 (ค.ศ.2221) วัดมีพื้นที่ 70 โคคุ

헨조인
진언종 지산파 사원. 산호는 이오젠. 본존은 약사여래였으나 보신 전쟁 때 화재로 인해 현재는 부동명왕. 14세기 히타치오바에 창건한 후 오바 요시나리를 따라 오다로 이전. 이후 사타케 가문에 의해 1610년 오다테로 옮겨졌습니다. 초대 주지는 유켄. 사타케니시 가문의 기원사로 1687년 하치만 2사(쇼하치만구, 와카미야하치만구) 건립 시 기원했습니다. 6월 셋째 토요일 저녁에 열리는 ‘불 건너기 법회’는 참배자가 달군 숯 위를 걸으며 재앙을 태우고 무병장수 등 소원을 비는 전통 행사입니다. 1678년의 사령은 70석.

建物写真