Skip to content

No.50 金坂町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

大館城の東側に位置する武家町。家中(城代家臣)が主に居住しました。歴史は古く、慶長6年(1601)の「秋田実季侍分限帳」に「比内庄金坂村91石」と記され、秋田家の代官所支配の村でした。佐竹氏の支配地になって、城下の町割りにより内町に組み入れられました。「享保13年(1728)城下絵図」などに金坂町と記されています。南北に走る道路沿いに形成されました。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」では32軒。北の金坂の坂を下ると久保町、西に折れると赤館町、東に新金坂町がありました。現在は大館市金坂です。

Kanesaka-machi

A samurai district to the east of Odate Castle, populated mainly by retainers of the Kachu (castle keepers). Kanesaka-machi’s history goes back a long way, with the 1601 Akita Sanesue Samurai Bugencho (Akita Sanesue Samurai Register) including an entry listing the area as Hinaisho Kanesaka-mura, a village of 91 koku in scale. This village was once under the administration of the Akita clan magistrate’s office, but the Satake clan was later reassigned here to serve as domain lords, and they designated the village as an Uchimachi (samurai towns) under the town district assignment system. In the Kyoho 13-nen Joka Ezu (1728 Castle Town Depictions) and other documentation, the district is listed as Kanesaka-machi. It was built along a north–south road and, according to the Hoei 3-nen Kenchicho (1706 Land Register), it contained 32 buildings. Kubo-machi was situated to the north at the bottom of Kanesaka’s Hill, with Akadate-machi to the west of that and Shinkanesaka-machi to the east. The Kanesaka-machi district is currently known as Kanezaka, a part of Odate City.

金坂町

位于大馆城东侧的武家町。曾经主要是家中(代理城主的家臣)居住的地方。历史悠久,在庆长6年(1601)的“秋田实季侍分限帐”中就记载有“比内庄金坂村91石”,是秋田家的代官所支配的村庄。后来成为佐竹氏的支配地,在重新划分城下町的时候被并入内町。在“享保13年(1728)城下绘图”等中被记载为金坂町。金坂町是沿着南北走向的道路形成的。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”的记载有32户。从北边的金坂之坂下坡后是久保町,拐向西边是赤馆町。东边是新金坂町。现在是大馆市金坂。

金坂町

位於大館城東側的武家町(武士階層居住地),主要是「家中(代理城主的家臣)」的居住地。此地歷史悠久,在1601年的「秋田實季侍分限帳」中有「比內庄金坂村91石」的記述,過去為秋田家的「代官所(江戶時代進行統治管理的機關)」所管。成為佐竹氏的領地後,因城中的重劃作業而被編入內町。「1728年的城下繪圖」等將此地標示為金坂町。此地沿南北向的道路形成城鎮。根據「1706年的檢地帳」,當時有32戶人家居住於此。自北邊的金坂之坂往下坡而去為久保町、往西為赤館町,東邊則是新金坂町。現為大館市金坂。

เมืองคะเนะซะกะมะจิ

เป็นเมืองซามูไรซึ่งตั้งอยู่ทางตะวันออกของปราสาทโอดาเตะ ซึ่งมีข้าราชบริพาร (ข้ารับใช้ในปราสาท)อาศัยอยู่เป็นส่วนใหญ่ มีประวัติศาสตร์มายาวนาน โดยในปีเคโจที่ 6 (ค.ศ.2144) ปรากฎการบันทึกใน ว่าเป็น “คฤหาสน์ฮิไน คะเนะซะกะมุระ ขนาดที่ดิน 91 โคคุ” หมู่บ้านอันเป็นที่ตั้งที่ทำการตระกูลอะคิตะ เมื่อมาอยู่ภายใต้การปกครองของตระกูลซะตะเกะ จึงได้รวมเข้ากับเมืองภายใน ภายใต้การจัดแบ่งเขตเมืองรอบปราสาท และพบว่ามีการบันทึกเป็นชื่อเมืองคะเนะซะกะในเอกสาร เช่น “ภาพวาดชุมชนรอบปราสาท ปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (ค.ศ.2271)” ตัวเมืองทอดเป็นแนวตามทางเดินสองข้างทางตั้งแต่ทิศเหนือไปยังทิศใต้
ในบัญชีสำรวจที่ดินโฮเอปีที่ 3 (ค.ศ.2249) พบว่าประกอบด้วยบ้านเรือน 32 ครัวเรือน ซึ่งเมื่อลงเนินคะเนะซะกะ ซึ่งอยู่ทางทิศเหนือจะพบกับเมืองคุโบะมะจิ และเมื่อวกไปทางทิศตะวันตกจะเป็นเมืองอะคะดะเทะมะจิ และเมืองชินคะเนะซะกะมะจิอยู่ทางทิศตะวันออก ปัจจุบันเมืองคะเนะซะกะมะจิได้กลายเป็นเขตคะเนะซะกะ เมืองโอดะเตะ

가네사카마치

오다테성 동쪽에 위치한 무가 마을. 중신들이 주로 거주했습니다. 1601년 ‘아키타 사네스에 사무라이 명부’에 ‘히나이쇼 가네사카무라 91석’이라는 기록이 있는 등 아키타 가문이 지배한 마을이었습니다. 사타케 가문의 지배지가 된 이후 구획 조정으로 우치마치에 통합되었습니다. ‘1728년 그림 지도’ 등에 가네사카마치라고 기록되어 있습니다. 남북으로 뻗은 도로를 따라 형성되었습니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’에는 주택 32채. 북쪽 가네사카 언덕을 내려가면 구보마치, 서쪽으로 꺾어지면 아카다테마치, 동쪽에 신가네사카마치가 있었습니다. 현재는 오다테시 가네자카입니다.

大館城下絵図