Skip to content

No.61 長倉町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
長倉町(ながくらまち)
町名は佐竹一門長倉遠州(長倉遠江守義興(ながくらとうとうみのかみよしおき))の家臣が居住したことに由来。本藩直臣の給人が居住する武家町。長倉氏は佐竹行義(ゆきよし)の第2子長倉三郎義綱(よしつな)に始まります。義綱は文保元年(1317)長倉城(茨城県常陸大宮市長倉)を築き、子孫は長倉氏を称しました。町の東西には土塁をめぐらした枡形があり、東は片町・三ノ丸などと、西は大町と接する防御上重要な町でした。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」では25軒。大沢(長倉氏分流)、青柳、岸(郷校博文書院教授、家塾開設)、中田氏などが居住。町の東方には青柳氏が開いたといわれる真言宗伝清院(でんせいいん)がありました。現在は長倉です。
Nagakura-machi
The name Nagakura-machi was chosen because retainers of Nagakura Enshu (also called Nagakura Totomi-no-kami Yoshioki), who were related to the Satake clan, lived here. (Machi means district or area.) It was a samurai district where kyunin retainers assigned directly to the domain lived. The Nagakura clan traces its roots to Nagakura Saburo Yoshitsuna, the second son of Satake Yukiyoshi. Yoshitsuna built Nagakura Castle (now located in Nagakura, Hitachiomiya City, Ibaraki Prefecture) in 1317 and gave his descents the Nagakura name.
Rectangular plazas where troops could gather, protected by earthen walls, were located on Nagakura-machi‘s east and west sides. Because the district bordered Kata-machi, Sannomaru and other districts to the east, and bordered Omachi to the west, Nagakura-machi played an important defensive role.
According to the Hoei 3-nen Kenchicho (1706 Land Register), Nagakura-machi had 25 buildings. The district hosted residents from clans including the Osawa (a branch of the Nagakura), Aoyagi, Kishi (Goko Hakubun Shoin village learning institute professors and home-based school founders), and Nakata. The Shingon-sect Buddhist temple Densei-in, which is said to have been established by the Aoyagi clan, was located in the eastern part of the district.
The Nagakura-machi district is currently known as Nagakura.
長倉町
町名的由来是因为佐竹一门长仓远洲(长仓远江守义兴)的家臣居住于此。是本藩直臣的给人(本藩家臣)所居住的武家町。长仓氏始于佐竹行义的第二个儿子长仓三郎义纲,义纲于文保元年(1317)建筑了长仓城(茨城县常陆大宫市长仓),后裔都改名为长仓。町的东西两边有用土围子堆砌的斗形,东边是片町、三之丸等,西边则邻接大町,在防御上是相当重要的地方。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”的记载有25户。大泽(长仓氏分流)青柳、岸(乡校博文书院教授、开设了私塾)、中田氏等在此居住。町的东边曾经有真言宗传清院,据说就是青柳氏开设的。现在为长仓。
長倉町
因過去佐竹一門長倉遠州(長倉遠江守義興)的家臣居於此處而得名。長倉町是本藩直臣(直屬主君的家臣)的給人(本藩家臣)聚居的武家町(武士階層居住地)。長倉氏始於佐竹行義第2子長倉三郎義綱。義綱於1317年建長倉城(現茨城縣常陸大宮市長倉),後代子孫統稱長倉氏。町的東西側分別有土製堤防環繞的四角形結構,東接片町、三之丸等地,西接大町,是在布防上相當重要的町。「1706年的檢地帳」中有25戶人家。大澤(長倉氏分支)、青柳、岸(鄉校博文書院的教師、也開設家塾)、中田氏等皆居於此處。長倉町的東邊還有據傳為青柳氏開設的真言宗傳清院。現為長倉。
นากะคุระมะจิ (Nagakuramachi)
ชื่อเมืองนี้มาจากการที่ข้ารับใช้ของ ซาตาเกะอิจิมงนากะคุระเอ็นชู (นากะคุระโทโทะอุมิโนะคามิโยะชิโอกิ) เคยอยู่อาศัยอยู่ เป็นเมืองซามูไรทีมี่คิวนิง (ข้ารับใชในแคว้น) อาศัยอยู่ นากะคุระเป็นบุตรคนที่ 2 ของยุกิโยชิ ซาตาเกะ ซึ่งได้เริ่มต้นโยชิสึนะ นะกะคุระ ซาบุโร โยชิสึนะได้สร้างปราสาทนากะคุระ (นากะคุระ เขตฮิตาจิโอมิยะ จังหวัดอิบารากิ) ในปีบุงโปที่ 1 (ค.ศ.1317) และลูกหลานได้เรียกว่าท่านนากะคุระ ทางทิศตะวันออกและทิศตะวันตกของเมืองมีรูปร่างสี่เหลี่ยมจัตุรัสล้อมรอบคันดิน ทางทิศตะวันออกติดกับคาตะมาจิ/ซันโนะมารุ และทางตะวันตกติดกับโอมะจิ เป็นเมืองที่ต้องให้ความสำคัญกับการป้องกันอย่างมาก ตามบัญชีสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเอที่ 3 (ค.ศ.1706) เมืองนี้มีบ้านเรือนอยู่ 25 ครัวเรือน โอซาวะ (สายแยกของนากะคุระ) อะโอยะกิ / กิชิ (ศาสตราจารย์แห่งโกโคกักขุบุงโชอิน (องค์กรการศึกษาในสมัยเอโดะ) และผู้เปิดโรงเรียน) / นากะตะ เคยอาศัยอยู่ ทางทิศตะวันออกของเมืองมีวัดเด็นเซอิน ในนิกายชิงโกชู ซึ่งกล่าวกันว่าถูกสร้างขึ้นโดยอะโอยะกิ ปัจจุบันคือเขตนากะคุระ
나가쿠라마치
마을 명은 사타케 가문 나가쿠라엔슈의 가신이 거주한 데서 유래. 무사들이 거주하는 무가 마을. 나가쿠라 가문은 사타케 유키요시의 차남 나가쿠라 사부로요시쓰나에서 시작됩니다. 요시쓰나는 1317년에 나가쿠라성(이바라키현 히타치오미야시 나가쿠라)을 축조하고 자손은 나가쿠라 가문을 칭했습니다. 마을 동서에는 흙으로 쌓아올린 방어 시설이 있고 동쪽은 가타마치・산노마루, 서쪽은 오마치와 접하는 방어상 요충지였습니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’에는 주택 25채. 오사와(나가쿠라 가문 계통) 아오야기, 기시(고코하쿠분쇼인 교수, 사숙 개설), 나카타 가문 등이 거주. 마을 동쪽에는 아오야기 가문이 개창했다고 전해지는 진언종 덴세이인이 있었습니다. 현재는 나가쿠라입니다.
大館城下絵図