Skip to content

No.62 馬喰町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
馬喰町(ばくろうまち)
馬口労(ばくろう)とも書きます。東西に走る道路を軸に形成され、西は大町とT字形に接続。町名は馬市が立ち、馬喰の宿屋・料理屋などがあったことに由来。延宝3年(1675)の大火後、商人が居住。酒造業者は宝暦の頃4軒。薬種の布袋屋(ほてや)は「東講商人鑑(あずまこうあきんどかがみ)」で紹介されています。外町の盛り場でありながら、売買商品が制限されることもありました。宝暦9年(1759)の戸数56軒、人口304人(男165、女139)、馬15疋。市日は1675年以降、7の日に中町・新町と交互。朝市は1860年以降、大町・中町・新町と四町年番で開催。現在も馬喰町です。
Bakuro-machi
Bakuro (馬喰) in this district’s name is sometimes written with the characters 馬口労. Bakuro-machi district centers on an east–west road that once intersected with Omachi to the west to form T-intersection. The Bakuro-machi name’s origin, which means “horse-merchants district,” traces its roots to the area’s former horse market and the local lodging facilities, restaurants.
Following a major fire in 1675, merchants populated the area. Around the Horeki era (1751–1764), there were four buildings housing sake-brewing facilities. The local apothecary Hoteya is included in the Azumako Akindo Kagami (Azumako Merchants Guide). Bakuro-machi was an entertainment district in the commoners’ part of town, but it faced restrictions at times on which products could be bought and sold. The area was home to 56 buildings in 1759, housing a population of 304 people (165 men, 139 women) and 15 horses.
From 1675 onward, the local market day was hosted in turns on the 7th of the month, rotating between Bakuro-machi, Naka-machi and Shin-machi. From 1860 onward, the morning market was held in turns for a year each by the four districts of Bakuro-machi, Omachi, Naka-machi and Shin-machi.
The Bakuro-machi district name remains unchanged to this day.
马喰町
町名也写为马口劳。以东西向的道路为轴而形成,西边与大町呈T字形相邻接。町名的由来是因为形成了马市,因此有很多马喰(贩马人)的旅店和饭店等。延宝3年(1675)的大火之后,商人在此居住。宝历年间有4间酿酒业者,经营药种的布袋屋被“东讲商人鉴”所介绍。尽管是外町的繁华之处,买卖商品仍然会受到限制。宝历9年(1759)的户数为56户,人口304人(男165、女139),马15匹。从1675年以后,马市每逢7的日子在马喰町、中町和新町轮流举办。早市则在1860年以后,在马喰町、大町、中町和新町的四町每年轮流举办。现在仍然是马喰町。
馬喰町
馬喰也寫作馬口勞。馬喰町以東西向道路為軸,西邊與大町相接,呈T字形。因曾設馬市又有供馬商居住的旅館、餐廳而得名。1675年的大火後,馬喰町成為商人聚居處。寶曆年間有4家釀酒製造業者,而販賣藥材的布袋屋在「東講商人鑑」中也有介紹。雖為繁榮的外町,仍有買賣商品的限制。1759年共計有56戶人家、人口304人(男165、女139)、馬15匹。1675年後,開市日為數字帶7的日子,與中町、新町交替。1860年後,馬喰町與大町、中町、新町4町每年輪替開辦早市。現仍為馬喰町。
บะคุโรมะจิ (Bakuroumachi)
ตัวอักษรคันจิในภาษาญี่ปุ่น สามารถเขียนได้ทั้ง “馬喰” และ “馬口労” ถูกสร้างขึ้นรอบๆถนนที่วิ่งทางทิศตะวันออกและตะวันตก โดยทางทิศตะวันตกเชื่อมต่อกับเมืองโอมะจิเป็นรูปตัว T ชื่อเมืองมาจากการมีตลาดค้าม้า และมีที่พักแรมรวมถึงร้านอาหารสำหรับผู้ค้าม้า (บะคุโร แปลว่าพ่อค้าม้า) หลังจากเหตุการณ์ไฟไหม้ครั้งใหญ่ในปีเอ็มโปที่ 3 (ค.ศ.1675) เหล่าพ่อค้าก็มาอาศัยกันอยู่ที่นี่ มีผู้ทำธุรกิจผลิตสาเกในยุคโฮโรยคุ 4 ครัวเรือน อีกทั้งมีร้านขายยาโฮะเทยะ ที่ถูกแนะนำอยู่ในหนังสือเก่า “อะซึมะโคอะคินโดะคะกะมิ” แม้ว่าจะเป็นทำเลทองของเมืองชั้นนอก แต่ในเวลานั้นก็ยังมีการจำกัด การซื้อขายสินค้า ในปีโฮโรยคุที่ 9 (ค.ศ.1759) มีบ้านเรือน 56 ครัวเรือน ประชากร 304 คน (ชาย 165 คน หญิง 139 คน) และม้า 15 ตัว ตั้งแต่ปี ค.ศ.1675 วันที่เปิดตลาดจะสลับกับเมืองนากะมะจิและชินมะจิในวันที่ 7 ส่วนตลาดเช้ามีขึ้นตั้งแต่ปี ค.ศ.1860 โดยสี่เมือง ร่วมกับเมืองโอมะจิ นากะมะจิ และชินมะจิ ปัจจุบันยังคงเป็นเขตบะคุโรมะจิ
바쿠로마치
동서로 뻗은 도로를 축으로 형성되어 서쪽은 오마치와 T자형으로 연결. 마을 명은 말 시장이 서고 마도위를 위한 여관・식당이 있었던 데서 유래. 1675년 대화재 후 상인들이 거주. 주조업자는 에도 중기에 4곳. 약재 전문점 호테야는 ‘아즈마코 아킨도카가미’에서 소개되고 있습니다. 번화한 상인 마을이었으나 상품에 따라 판매가 제한되기도 했습니다. 1759년 주택 56채, 인구 304명(남: 165, 여: 139), 말 15필. 장날은 1675년 이후 7일에 나카마치・신마치가 교대로 개최. 아침 장은 1860년 이후 오마치・나카마치・신마치・욘마치가 교대로 개최. 현재도 바쿠로마치입니다.
大館城下絵図