Skip to content

No.73 大町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

大町(おおまち)

 

荒町と称していましたが、延宝3年(1675)の大火後に農民を田町・川原町に移し、商人に屋敷を与えて大町と改称。町名は外町の中心としての発展を願ったことに由来。羽州街道の宿駅の事務を行う問屋場や大名宿の本陣があり、伝馬役を負担。酒造の浜松、木綿の小野、薬種の長井、宿屋の越前屋などが安政2年(1855)の「東講商人鑑(あずまこうあきんどかがみ)」に紹介されています。売買商品は制限されることがなく、日中の市が認められほとんど毎日市が立ちました。大館神明社の例祭やアメッコ市の時には特に賑わいました。宝暦9年(1759)の戸数58軒、人口429人(男225、女204)、馬10疋。

Shin-machi

 

O-machi

 

This town was once called Ara-machi, but after the great fire in the third year of the Enpo era (1675), the farmers were moved to either Ta-machi or Kawara-machi, and the merchants were given a mansion, with the town being renamed O-machi. The name of the town comes from wishing for town development as the center of the Tomachi area, with “O” meaning big and “machi” meaning town in Japanese. There is a wholesale store that handles the admin work of the post-town inns on the Ushu Highway and the honjin (honjin meaning headquarters in Japanese) of the daimyo inn, which was entrusted with the obligation of supplying post-horses to official emissaries. Hamamatsu, the sake brewer, Ono, the cotton merchant, Nagai, the medicine merchant, and Echizenya, the inn, are introduced in “AzumaKo Akindo Kagami” published in the second year of the Ansei era (1855). There were no restrictions on the products for sale, and a daytime market was allowed by the city, with the market set up almost every day. The market was especially busy during the annual festival of Odate Shinmeisha Shrine and the Amekko Ichi (Candy Festival) event. In the ninth year of the Horeki era (1759), O-machi was home to 58 houses, a population of 429 (225 men, 204 women), and 10 horses.

 

大町

 

以前曾被称为荒町,在延宝3年(1675)的大火之后将农民迁移到田町和川原町,分配房屋给商人改名为大町。町名的由来是希望作为外町的中心发展。町内有处理羽州街道驿站的事务工作的问屋场以及大名宿的本阵(大本营),负责传马之职。安正2年(1855)的“东讲商人鉴”介绍了酿酒的滨松、经营木棉的小野、经营药材的长井和客栈的越前屋。买卖商品没有受到限制,白天也可以举办集市,几乎每天都是集市。大馆神明社的定期祭祀以及糖果集市的时候尤其热闹。宝历9年(1759)的户数为58户,人口429人(男225、女204),马10匹。

 

 

 

新町

 

位於城下町南端,沿著東西向道路形成的城下外町。東邊鄰接向町,西邊鄰接足輕町,北邊鄰接鍛冶町。因當地為1675年大火後,新開拓的町地而得名。新町是許多商人的聚居地,1751年~1764年有原田屋等9家釀酒業者。筆墨紙、家用雜貨業者「高橋」曾登上1855年出版的「東講商人鑑」。與大町同樣不受到買賣商品的限制。1675年後,數字帶7的日子為開市日,與馬喰町、中町交替開市。1860年後,新町與大町、馬喰町、中町,4町每年輪替開辦早市。1759年有64戶人家、人口376人(男性203人、女性173人)、馬29匹。

โอมะจิ(Omachi)

 เดิมถูกเรียกว่าอะระมะจิ แต่หลังจากเกิดไฟไหม้ครั้งใหญ่ในปีเอ็มโปที่ 3 (1675) ชาวนาถูกย้ายไปอยู่ที่ทะมะจิและคาวาระมะจิ ส่วนพ่อค้าได้รับคฤหาสน์หลังใหญ่ และเปลี่ยนชื่อเมืองเป็นโอมะจิ (แปลว่าเมืองใหญ่) ชื่อเมืองมาจากความปรารถนาที่จะพัฒนาเป็นศูนย์กลางของโทะมะจิ มีกองบัญชาการของร้านค้าและที่พักแรมเหล่าขุนนางที่ดูแลงานสำนักงานของสถานีพักบนทางหลวงอุชูไคโด ซึ่งรับหน้าคอยจัดการการขนส่งด้วยรถม้าด้วย มีการแนะนำโรงกลั่นสาเกฮามะมัตสึ โรงงานฝ้ายโอะโนะ ร้านยานากะอิ โรงเตี๊ยมเอจิเซ็นยะ ฯลฯ ใน “อะซึมะโคอะคินโดะคากามิ” ปีอันเซที่ 2 (1855) ไม่มีข้อจำกัดในการค้าขายสินค้า ตลาดกลางวันเป็นที่รู้จักและมีการซื้อขายกันเกือบทุกวัน ในช่วงเทศกาลประจำปีของศาลเจ้าโอดาเตะชิมเมฉะและตลาดอะเม็กโกะ มีผู้คนพลุกพล่านเป็นอย่างมาก ในปีโฮเรกิที่ 9 (1759) มีบ้าน 58 หลัง ประชากร 429 คน (ผู้ชาย 225 คน ผู้หญิง 204 คน) และม้า 10 ตัว

 

신마치

성 아래 마을의 남쪽 끝에 위치하며 동서로 뻗어 있는 도로를 따라 형성된 상인 거주지입니다. 동쪽은 무카이마치, 서쪽은 아시가루마치, 북쪽은 가지마치와 인접해 있습니다. 마을의 이름은 1675년에 발생한 대화재 이후 새롭게 조성되었다는 것에서 유래하였으며 많은 상인이 거주하는 지역이었습니다. 1751~1764년까지 주조업자는 하라다야 등 9채였습니다. 붓, 종이, 먹, 잡화를 다루는 다카하시는 1855년 ‘아즈마코 상인감’에도 소개되었습니다. 오마치와 더불어 매매 상품에 제한이 없었습니다. 시장이 열리는 날은 1675년 이후 7이 들어간 날에 바쿠로마치와 나카마치가 교대로 개최했습니다. 1860년 이후 아침 시장은 오마치, 바쿠로마치, 나카마치와 함께 네 마을에서 교대로 개최했습니다. 1759년 당시 주택 64채, 인구 376명(남: 203, 여:173), 말은 29필이었습니다.

大館城下絵図