Skip to content

No.79 宗福寺

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

宗福寺(そうふくじ)

 

所在地は大館市豊町1-4。曹洞宗。山号は松峰山。本尊は釈迦牟尼仏。大館城代佐竹西家の菩提寺。もと常陸小場(茨城県常陸大宮市)に建立しましたが、小田に移転。佐竹氏の国替えにより大館初代城代小場義成のもとで、柏翁昌淳(はくおうしょうじゅん)が元和2年(1616)大館に建立。天徳寺6世鳳山善達(ほうざんぜんたつ)を開山に勧請し自ら2世になっています。この時の寺地は現在の愛宕神社の地。寛永年間(1624~1643)現在地に移転。延宝6年(1678)の寺領60石。現在佐竹西家の墓は国道7号が境内を通ったことにより、国道南側の墓地にあります。宗福寺の雨香庭は市の名園。円空作の十一面観音像を所蔵。

Sofukuji Temple

 

Sofukuji Temple is located at 1-4 Yutakacho, Odate City. The temple is that of the Soto-sect of Zen Buddhism. Its sango is Mt. Shoho. Its main object of worship was Shakyamuni Buddha. Sofukuji Temple is the family temple of the Satake Nishi family who lived in Odate Castle. Originally built in Hitachi Oba (Hitachiomiya City, Ibaraki Prefecture), the temple was moved to Oda. Under Oba Yoshinari, the first castle keeper of Odate, who was transferred by the Satake clan, Hakuo Shojyun built the temple in Odate in the second year of the Genna era (1616). Hozan Zentatsu, the 6th generation chief priest of Tentoku-ji Temple, was solicited to establish the temple and became the second generation chief priest of Sofukuji Temple himself. The temple land at this time was the land of what is today Atago Shrine. The temple was moved to its current location during the Kanei era (1624-1643). The estate of Sofukuji Temple was 60 koku in the 6th year of the Enpo era (1678). Currently, the graves of Satake Nishi’s family are located in the graveyard on the south side of the national highway as National Highway No. 7 runs through the precincts. The Ukotei Garden of Sofukuji Temple is a famous garden in the city. The collection of the eleven-faced Avalokiteshvara by Enku is located here.

宗福寺

 

所在地为大馆市丰町1-4。属于曹洞宗。山号为松峰山。本尊为释迦牟尼佛。是大馆城代佐竹西家的菩提寺。原本建于常陆小场(茨城县常陆大宫市),后迁移至小田。因佐竹氏的改封领地,在大馆初代城代小场义成的统治下,由柏翁昌淳于元和2年(1616)在大馆建成本寺。请来天德寺6世凤山善达为开山祖师,自己作为2世。当时的寺址为现在的爱宕神社的地址。于宽永年间(1624~1643)迁移至现在地址。延宝6年(1678)时的寺院领地为60石。现在由于国道7号穿过寺院境内,因此佐竹西家的墓地位于国道的南侧。宗福寺的雨香庭是市的名园。寺内藏有元空创作的十一面观音像。

 

 

宗福寺

 

位於大館市豐町1-4的曹洞宗寺院,山號為松峰山,本尊為釋迦牟尼佛。是大館城代佐竹西家的菩提寺。最早建立於常陸小場(茨城縣常陸大宮市),後遷移至小田。在佐竹氏移封至秋田後,由首任大館城代小場義成指示柏翁昌淳,於1616年在大館建立。柏翁昌淳勸請天德寺6世鳳山善達為開山祖,自己則成為2世。建立當時的寺地位於現在的愛宕神社,1624年~1643年遷移至現址。1678年的寺院領地為60石。現今國道7號貫穿境內,佐竹西家的墓所就位在國道南側的墓園中。宗福寺內的雨香庭被選為大館市名園。寺內收藏有圓空創作的十一面觀音像。

วัดโซฟุคุจิ(Sofukuji)

 

ตั้งอยู่ที่ 1-4 ยูทากะโจ เมืองโอดาเตะ เป็นนิกายโซโต ชื่อภูเขาประจำวัดคือภูเขาโชโฮซัง พระประธานคือพระศากยมุนีพุทธเจ้า วัดโบะไดจิของตระกูลซาตาเกะนิชิแห่งปราสาทโอดาเตะ เดิมสร้างขึ้นที่ฮิตาชิโอบะ (เมืองฮิตาชิโอมิยะ จังหวัดอิบารากิ) และย้ายไปที่โอะดะ เนื่องมาจากการเปลี่ยนประเทศของซาตาเกะ ในปีเก็นนะที่ 2 (1616) ฮะคุโอโชจุนได้สร้างขึ้นในโอดาเตะภายใต้ปราสาทโอบะโยชินาริซึ่งเป็นปราสาทแห่งแรกของโอดาเตะ และได้ชวนโฮซังเซ็นทะสึ รุ่นที่ 6 แห่งวัดเท็นโทคุจิมาร่วมเปิดวัดจนเป็นรุ่นที่ 2 บริเวณวัด ณ เวลานี้คือดินแดนของศาลเจ้าอาตาโกะในปัจจุบัน ในช่วงยุคคังเอ (1624-1643) ได้ย้ายมาอยู่ที่ตำแหน่งปัจจุบัน อาณาเขตวัดในปีเอ็มโปที่ 6 (1678) เทียบเท่าหิน 60 ก้อนปัจจุบัน หลุมศพของตระกูลซาตาเกะนิชิตั้งอยู่ที่สุสานทางด้านทิศใต้ของทางหลวง เนื่องจากทางหลวงหมายเลข 7 ตัดผ่านบริเวณดังกล่าว สวนอุโคเทของวัดโซฟุคุจิเป็นสวนที่มีชื่อเสียงของเมืองโอดาเตะ มีรูปปั้นพุทธเทพ 11 หน้าที่สร้างโดยเอ็งคูประดิษฐานอยู่

 

소후쿠지

 

소재지는 오다테시 유타카초 1-4. 조동종. 절 이름 앞에 붙는 산의 명칭은 쇼호산. 본존은 석가모니불. 오다테성을 관리하는 중신 사타케 니시케의 위패를 모시는 절입니다. 본래 히타치오바(현: 이바라키현 히타치오미야시)에 건립했으나, 오다로 이전했습니다. 사타케 가문의 영지 변경으로 인해 오다테성을 관리하는 초대 중신 오바 요시나리 아래에서 하쿠오 쇼준이 1616년 오다테에 건립. 덴토쿠지 6세 호잔젠타쓰를 개산조사로 권청하여 스스로 2세가 되었습니다. 당시의 절터는 현재 아타고 신사의 부지이며, 1624~1643년 현재 위치로 이전했습니다. 1678년의 사찰의 소유지는 60석이었습니다. 현재 사타케 니시케의 묘는 경내를 통과하는 국도 7호선으로 인해 국도 남쪽 묘지에 있습니다. 소후쿠지의 우코 정원은 오다테시에서 유명한 정원입니다. 엔쿠가 제작한 십일면관음상을 소장하고 있습니다.

大館城下絵図