Skip to content

No.78 蓮荘寺

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

蓮荘寺(れんしょうじ)

 

所在地は大館市字大館137。法華宗本門流。山号は妙法山。本尊は南無妙法蓮華経。もと常陸太田南沢(茨城県常陸太田市)に建立。佐竹氏の国替えにより常陸から移った大館初代城代小場義成が元和元年(1615)現在地に建立しました。草創の開基は寿林院日峰(にちほう)で、京都大本山本能寺日逞(にちきょう)上人の弟子。享保16年(1731)の知行高は10石。本門流開祖日隆(にちりゅう)上人直筆紙幅本尊(永享10年〈1438〉)があります。明治元年(1868)戊辰戦争で堂宇をことごとく焼失。現在の本堂は明治11年(1878)古刹を移して再建したものです。別名下の寺。

Renshoji Temple

 

Renshoji Temple is located at 137 Odate, Odate City. The temple is that of the Hokke sect of the Honmon school of Zen Buddhism. Its sango is Mt. Myoho. The main object of worship was Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. The temple was originally built in Hitachiota Minamisawa (Hitachiota City, Ibaraki Prefecture). Oba Yoshinari, the first castle keeper of Odate, who moved from Hitachi due to being transferred by the Satake clan, built Renshoji Temple at its present location in the first year of the Genna era (1615). The founder of the temple was Nichiho, a disciple of Nichikyou Shonin of Kyoto Daihonzan Honno-ji Temple. In the 16th year of the Kyoho era (1731), the fief was 10 koku. It is home to Honmon-ryu founder Nichiryu Shonin‘s paper-drawn honzon (Eikyo 10 years <1438>). In the first year of the Meiji era (1868), all shrine halls were burned down in the Boshin War. The current main hall was rebuilt in the 11th year of the Meiji era (1878) by moving the historic old temple. Renshoji Temple is also referred to as Shitanotera.

 

莲庄

 

所在地为大馆市字大馆137。属于法华宗本门流。山号为妙法山。本尊为南无妙法莲华经。原来建于常陆太田南泽(茨城县常陆太田市)。因佐竹氏改封领地,从常陆迁移到大馆的初代城代小场义成于元和元年(1615)在现址建立本寺。创建寺院的僧人寿林院日峰,是京都大本山本能寺日逞上人的弟子。享保16年(1731)的俸禄额为10石。藏有本流派的开山祖师日隆上人亲笔画的挂轴本尊(永享10年〈1438〉)。明治元年(1868)戊辰战争时庙宇尽被烧毁。现在的本堂是明治11年(1878)将古刹迁移至此再建的。别名下之寺。

 

 

蓮莊寺

 

位於大館市字大館137的法華宗本門流寺院,山號為妙法山,本尊為南無妙法蓮華經。最早建立於常陸太田南澤(茨城縣常陸太田市),後於佐竹氏從常陸移封至秋田時,1615年由首任大館城代小場義成建於現址。草創時期由京都大本山本能寺日逞上人弟子─壽林院日峰開基。1731年的知行(領地)為10石。寺中收藏有本門流始祖日隆上人親書的紙幅本尊(1438年)。境內的廟堂屋宇在1868年戊辰戰爭中全數遭到燒毀,現存的本堂是1878年由古剎遷移重建而成。別名為下寺。

วัดเร็นโชจิRenshoji

 

งอยู่ที่ 137 ฮะซะโอดาเตะ เมืองโอดาเตะ เป็นนิกายฮกเกะชูฮงมงริว ชื่อภูเขาประจำวัดคือภูเขาเมียวโฮซัง พระประธานคือนะมุเมียวโฮ เร็นเกะเคียว เดิมสร้างขึ้นในฮิตาชิโอตะ มินามิซาวะ (เมืองฮิตาชิโอตะ จังหวัดอิบารากิ) โอบะโยชินาริ ปราสาทแห่งแรกของโอดาเตะ ถูกสร้างขึ้นที่ตำแหน่งปัจจุบันในปีแรกของเก็นนะ (1615) ซึ่งได้ย้ายมาจากฮิตาชิเนื่องจากการเปลี่ยนประเทศของซาตาเกะ ผู้ก่อตั้งคือนิชิโอแห่งจูริงอิน ลูกศิษย์ของนิชิเกียวแห่งวัดฮงโนจิในเกียวโต ในปีเคียวโฮที่ 16 (1731) มีศักดินาความรู้เทียบเท่าหิน 10 ก้อน มีกระดาษที่เขียนด้วยลายมือของผู้ก่อตั้ง นิชิริว (ปีเอเคียวที่ 10 <1438>) ไว้อยู่ด้วย ในปีแรกของเมจิ (1868) อาคารทั้งหมดถูกเผาในสงครามโบะชิน อุโบสถปัจจุบันสร้างขึ้นใหม่ในปีเมจิที่ 11 (1878) โดยย้ายจากวัดเก่า มีอีกชื่อหนึ่งว่าชิตะโนะเทระ

 

렌쇼지

 

소재지는 오다테시 아자 오다테 137. 법화종 본문류. 절 이름 앞에 붙는 산의 명칭은 묘호잔. 본존은 나무묘법연화경. 구 히타치오타 미나미사와(현: 이바라키현 히타치오타시)에 건립. 사타케 가문의 영지 변경으로 인해 히타치에서 옮겨 온 오다테성을 관리하는 초대 중신 오바 요시나리가 1615년 현재 위치에 건립했습니다. 절의 창립자는 교토 대본산 혼노지 니치쿄 쇼닌의 제자인 주린인 니치호입니다. 1731년 당시의 봉록은 10석이었습니다. 본문류 창립자 니치류 쇼닌 직필의 종이 본존(1438)이 있습니다. 1868년 보신 전쟁에서 전당 모두가 소실되어, 지금의 본당은 1878년 고사쓰로 이전하여 재건한 것입니다. 별칭으로 시타노테라라고 불립니다.

大館城下絵図