Skip to content

No.70 谷地町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
谷地町(やちまち)

城下南端部に位置する秋田本藩直臣の給人が居住した武家町。町名は低湿地にあったことに由来。北は向町、東は桜町に接し、南には畑地が広がっていました。

町の西にある起行山一心院(谷地町後96)は常陸小場から移転した浄土宗寺院。本尊は阿弥陀如来。天和3年(1683)の知行は30石余。城下にあった廃寺極楽寺・良風清蓮庵(りょうふうせいれんあん)はその末寺でした。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」では戸数15軒。新町、のち谷地町に住んだ資産家髙橋氏は火災で焼失した大館郷校博文書院の再建費用を二度にわたり支援しました。髙橋松園(しょうえん)は著名な漢詩人・書家でした

Yachi-machi

 

Located at the southern end of the castle town, Yachi-machi is a former samurai residential area home to the kyunin (retainers who were bestowed a fief by the lord of the domain) who were direct vassals of the Akita clan. The name of the town comes from the fact that it was located in a wetland, as “yachi” meaning wetland in Japanese. Yachi-machi bordered Mukai-machi in the north, Sakura-machi in the east, and vast farmland in the south.

Kigyosan Isshinin (96 Ushiro, Yachi-machi) in the west of the town is a Jodo sect temple relocated from Oba in Hitachi (a former province located in present-day Ibaraki Prefecture). The honzon, or main object of worship, was Amida Nyorai. In the third year of the Tenna era (1683), the fief consisted of more than 30 koku .The abandoned Gokurakuji Temple, which was located near the castle, and Ryofu Seiren-an were branch temples of the Isshinin Temple. In the “Land Ledger of Hoei 3 (1706),” it states that there were 15 houses here. The Takahashi clan, a wealthy family who lived in Shin-machi and later Yachi-machi, helped fund the reconstruction costs of the Odate Goko Hakubun Archive Center, which was twice destroyed by fire. Shoen Takahashi was a well-known calligrapher and composer of Chinese poems.

谷地町

 

位于城下町南端部,是秋田本藩直臣的给人所居住的武家町。町名的由来是因位于低湿地。北边邻接向町,东边邻接樱町,南边则是大片的农田。

位于町西边的起行山一心院(谷地町后96)是由常陆小场迁移而来的净土宗寺院。本尊是阿弥托如来。天宝3年(1683)的领地为30多石。城下町的废寺极乐寺・良风清莲庵是其分寺。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”的记载有15户。曾经住在新町,后来搬到谷地町的资产家高桥氏曾两次出资捐助重建被大火烧毁的大馆乡校博文书院。高桥松园是著名的汉诗人和书法家。

 

 

谷地町

 

位於城下町南端,是秋田本藩直臣(直屬主君的家臣)的給人(本藩家臣)所居住的武家町(武士階層居住地),因原為低濕地而得名。北邊鄰接向町,東邊鄰接櫻町,南邊則是廣大的田地。

位於谷地町西邊的起行山一心院(谷地町後96),是從常陸小場遷移而來的淨土宗寺院。本尊為阿彌陀佛。1683年的知行(領地)約為30石。城下現已荒廢的極樂寺良風清蓮庵為一心院的別院。「1706年的檢地帳」中記載當地有15戶人家。資產家高橋氏曾居住於新町、谷地町,並在大館鄉校博文書院遭祝融燒毀時,兩度出資支援其重建工作。高橋松園為當地著名的漢詩詩人、書法家。

 

ยะจิมะจิ(Yachimachi)

 

เป็นเมืองซามูไรที่ตั้งอยู่ทางตอนใต้สุดของเมืองรอบปราสาท และเป็นที่ซึ่งเหล่าข้าผู้รับเงินเดือน (คิวนิน) ของอาคิตะฮมปันจิกิชินเคยอาศัยอยู่ ชื่อเมืองมาจากการเป็นที่ลุ่ม มีอาณาเขตติดต่อกับมุไคมะจิทางทิศเหนือ ซากุระมะจิทางทิศตะวันออก และทางทิศใต้เป็นพื้นที่เกษตรกรรม

คิเกียวซังอิชชินอิน (ที่อยู่ 96 ยะจิมะจิอุชิโระ) ที่อยู่ทางตะวันตกของเมืองเป็นวัดนิกายโจโดะที่ย้ายมาจากฮิตาชิโอะบะ พระประธานคืออะมิดะเนียวไร ในปีเท็นนะที่ 3 (1683) มีศักดินาเทียบเท่าหิน 30 ก้อน วัดโกคุระคุจิเรียวฟูเซเร็งอันที่อยู่ใต้ปราสาทถูกทิ้งร้าง และเป็นวัดสุดท้าย จาก “หนังสือสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเอที่ 3 (1706)” มีบ้านอยู่ 15 หลัง ทาคาฮาชิ เศรษฐีผู้อาศัยอยู่ในชินมะจิและต่อมาคือยะจิมะจิ ได้สนับสนุนค่าใช้จ่ายในการก่อสร้างหอจดหมายเหตุนิทรรศการโอดาเตะหลังถูกไฟไหม้ถึงสองครั้ง ซึ่งโชเอ็น ทาคาฮาชิ เป็นกวีและนักประดิษฐ์อักษรคันจิที่มีชื่อเสียง

 

야치마치

 

성 아래 마을의 남쪽 끝에 위치한 아키타 본번(本藩)의 직속 가신이자 상급 가신이 거주했던 무사의 마을입니다. 마을 이름은 낮은 습지에 자리하고 있었던 것에서 유래했습니다. 북쪽으로는 무카이마치, 동쪽으로는 사쿠라마치와 맞닿아 있으며 남쪽은 밭이 펼쳐진 곳이었습니다.

마을 서쪽에 있는 기교산 잇신인(야치마치우시로 96)은 히타치오바에서 이전한 정토종 사원입니다. 본존은 아미타여래로 1683년의 봉록은 30여 석이었습니다. 기교산 잇신인의 말사로서 성 아래에는 폐사된 고쿠라쿠지, 료후세이렌안이 있었습니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’에 따르면 주택은 15채였습니다. 신마치, 훗날의 야치마치에 거주했던 자산가 다카하시 씨는 화재로 소실된 오다테 향교박문서원의 재건 비용을 두 번에 걸쳐 지원했습니다. 다카하시 쇼엔은 저명한 한시인(漢詩人)이자 서예가였습니다.

大館城下絵図