Skip to content

No.75 足軽町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

足軽町(あしがるまち)

 

町名は秋田藩直属の足軽が居住していたことに由来。上足軽町ともいわれました。これに対し、大館城代の足軽は独鈷町(十狐町)に居住しました。町は羽州街道の出入り口にあたり、西端の正面には大館神明社があり、南北の道が社前で枡形状に交わっていました。北は御坂・片山方面への羽州街道、南は米代川の河港舟場に至る舟場路です。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」と宝暦9年(1759)の戸数はともに60軒で大きな町でした。明治期まで樺細工の作り手が多く住んでいました。明治6年(1873)常盤木町に改称しました。

Sakura-machi

Ashigaru-machi

 

The name of the town comes from the fact that a samurai rank called Ashigaru, who served directly the Akita domain, lived here. It was also called Kamiashigaru-machi. The ashigaru of Odate Castle, meanwhile, lived in Tokko-machi. Ashigaru-machi is the entrance to the Ushu Highway. Odate Shinmeisha Shrine is in front of the western edge of the town and the north and south roads intersect in a square-like shape in front of the shrine. To the north is the Ushu Highway to Misaka and Katayama, and to the south is the boat route to the Yoneshiro River boat port. According to the Land Ledger of Hoei 3 (1706) and Horeki 9 (1759), Ashigaru-machi was a big town with 60 houses. Until the Meiji era, many kabazaiku (handiworks made of cherry blossom trees) craftsmen lived here. The name was changed to Tokiwagi-cho in the sixth year of the Meiji era (1873).

足轻町

 

町名的由来是因秋田藩直属的足轻(步兵)居住于此。也被成为上足轻町。与此相对应,大馆城代的足轻居住在独钴町(十狐町)。足轻町位于羽州街道的出入口,西端的正面是大馆神明社,南北的道路在社前呈斗形相交。北边是通往御坂、片山方面的羽州街道,南边是通往米代川的河港码头的舟场路。“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”和宝历9年(1759)的户数均为60户,属于规模很大的町。到明治时期为止,有很多制作桦树工艺品的匠人居住于此。明治6年(1873)改称为常盘木町。

 

 

足輕町

 

因曾為秋田藩直屬足輕(步兵)的聚居地而得名,又稱為上足輕町。至於大館城代的足輕,則聚居於獨鈷町(十狐町)。足輕町位於羽州街道的出入口,西端面對大館神明社,通往南北的道路在大館神明社前呈枡形交會。往北是通往御坂、片山方向的羽州街道,往南是通往米代川河港舟場(碼頭)的舟場路。「1706年的檢地帳」中的紀錄與1759年相同,當時均為有60戶人家的大型街町。直到明治時期仍聚居了許多製作樺木工藝品的工匠。1873年改稱為常盤木町。

อะชิการุมะจิAshigarumachi

 

ชื่อเมือง (แปลว่าพลทหาร) มาจากการที่พลทหารที่ต้องรายงานตรงต่ออะคิตะอาศัยอยู่ที่นี่ บ้างถูกเรียกว่าเมืองคามิอะชิการุมะจิ ในขณะที่พลทหารของปราสาทโอดาเตะอาศัยอยู่ในเมืองทกโคะมะจิ เมืองนี้เป็นทางเข้าออกของทางหลวงอุชูไคโด และมีศาลเจ้าโอดาเตะชิมเมฉะอยู่ด้านหน้าด้านทิศตะวันตก โดยด้านหน้าศาลเจ้า ถนนสายเหนือและใต้ตัดกันเป็นตาราง ทางทิศเหนือเป็นทางหลวงอุชูไคโดไปสู่มิซากะและคาตายามะ และทางใต้เป็นเส้นทางเรือไปยังท่าเรือแม่น้ำโยเนะชิโระ เมืองนี้เป็นเมืองใหญ่ที่มีบันทึกบ้าน 60 หลังทั้งใน “หนังสือสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเอที่ 3 (1706)” และปีโฮเรกิที่ 9 (1759) จนถึงยุคเมจิ ผู้ผลิตไม้คาบะ (ต้นเบิร์ช) จำนวนมากอาศัยอยู่ที่นี่ และถูกเปลี่ยนชื่อเป็นโทคิวากิโจในปีเมจิที่ 6 (1873)

아시가루마치

마을 이름은 아키타번 직속 하급 무사(아시가루)가 거주한 것에 유래하였으며 가미아시가루마치라고도 불렸습니다. 한편, 오다테성을 관리하는 중신의 하급 무사는 돗코마치에 거주했습니다. 마을은 우슈카이도의 출입구에 해당하였으며, 서쪽 끝자락의 정면에는 오다테신메이샤가 자리하고 남북으로 이어진 길이 신사 앞에서 사각형 모양으로 교차하는 형태를 띠었습니다. 북쪽은 미사카, 가타야마 방면으로 이어지는 우슈카이도, 남쪽은 요네시로강의 하항 선착장에 이르는 선착장 길입니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’과 1759년의 주택이 모두 60채에 이르는 큰 마을이었습니다. 메이지 시대까지 다수의 벚나무 껍질 세공사들이 거주했습니다. 1873년에 명칭을 도키와기초로 변경했습니다.

 

大館城下絵図