Skip to content

No.74 鍛冶町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

鍛冶町(かじまち)

 

南は新町・足軽町、北は大町と隣接。大町との境は東から西に延びてくる中町の道路がT字に交わる所です。町名は鍛冶職人が居住したことに由来。大町付きの職人町です。鍬・鎌、斧、包丁などの道具を生産し、特に農林業の従事者などに貢献。鉄材の原料は砂鉄。鍛冶作業のため大量の木炭を使用しました。町は外町の中心地にあり、羽州街道が通っていたので立地に恵まれていました。「宝永3年(1706)検地帳」では戸数28軒。「宝暦9年(1759)検地帳」の戸数26軒、人口153人(男81、女72)です。現在は大町と新町、常盤木町に分かれています。

Shin-machi

 

Kaji-machi

 

Kaji-machi is adjacent to Shin-machi and Ashigaru-machi in the south and O-machi in the north. The border with O-machi is where the road in Naka-machi, which extends from east to west, intersects in a T shape. The name of the town comes from the fact that a blacksmith lived there, as “Kaji” means a blacksmith in Japanese. It is a town renowned for its craftsman and is connected to O-machi. The craftsmen of the town contributed especially to agricultural and forestry workers by producing tools such as hoes, sickles, axes, and kitchen knives. The raw material for the iron materials was iron sand. A large amount of charcoal was used for blacksmithing work. Kaji-machi was located in the center of the Tomachi area and was blessed with a good location because the Ushu Highway passed through it. In the “Land Ledger of Hoei 3 (1706),” it states that there were 28 houses here. In the “Land Ledger of Horeki 9 (1759),” Kaji-machi was home to 26 houses and a population of 153 (81 men, 72 women). Currently, it is divided into O-machi, Shin-machi, and Tokiwagi-cho.

 

锻冶

 

南边邻接新町和足轻町,北边邻接大町。与由东向西延伸而来的中町的道路呈T字形相交的地方就是锻冶町与大町的境界线。町名的由来是因为锻冶工匠居住于此。是附属于大町的工匠町。生产锄头、镰刀、斧子和菜刀等道具,特别是为农林业工作者等做出了贡献。钢材的原料是砂铁。锻冶作业使用了大量的木炭。锻冶町位于外町的中心地区,有羽州街道通过,地理位置非常有利。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”的记载有28户。“宝历9年(1759)检地帐”记载的户数为26户,人口153人(男81、女72)。现在分别归于大町、新町和常盘木町。

 

新町

 

鍛冶町

 

南邊鄰接新町、足輕町,北邊鄰接大町。與由東向西延伸的中町道路之T字交會處,即為鍛冶町與大町的交界。為鍛造工匠的聚居地而得名,是附屬於大町的工匠地區。生產鐵鍬、鐮刀、斧頭、菜刀等用具,對農林產業貢獻尤為顯著。鐵的原料為鐵砂,且鍛造作業須使用大量的木炭,而鍛冶町位於城下外町的中心,羽州街道由此通過,對於物資流通非常有利。「1706年的檢地帳」中記載當地有28戶人家。「1759年的檢地帳」則有26戶人家,人口153人(男性81人、女性72人)。原有範圍現分屬於大町、新町及常盤木町。

 

 

คาจิมะจิ(Kajimachi)

 

ทางใต้ติดกับชิมมะจิและอะชิการุมะจิทางตอนเหนือติดกับโอมะจิ เขตแดนที่ติดกับโอมะจิคือบริเวณถนนในนากะมะจิซึ่งทอดตัวจากตะวันออกไปตะวันตกตัดกันเป็นรูปตัว T ชื่อเมือง (แปลว่าช่างตีเหล็ก) มาจากการที่มีช่างตีเหล็กอาศัยอยู่ เป็นเมืองแห่งช่างฝีมือที่ติดโอมะจิ มีการผลิตเครื่องมือต่างๆ เช่น จอบ เคียว ขวาน และมีด ซึ่งมีส่วนช่วยสนับสนุนคนงานด้านเกษตรกรรมและป่าไม้อย่างมาก วัตถุดิบสำหรับงานเหล็กคือทรายเหล็ก และมีการใช้ถ่านจำนวนมากในงานตีเหล็ก เมืองนี้ตั้งอยู่ใจกลางของโทะมะจิ และโชคดีที่มีทำเลที่ตั้งที่ดีเพราะมีทางหลวงอุชูไคโดพาดผ่าน ใน “หนังสือสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเอที่ 3 (1706)” มีบ้าน 28 หลัง และใน “หนังสือสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเรกิที่ 9 (1759)” มีจำนวนบ้าน 26 หลัง มีประชากร 153 คน (ชาย 81 คน หญิง 72 คน) ปัจจุบันแบ่งออกเป็นโอมะจิ ชิมมะจิ และโทคิวากิโจ

가지마치

 

남쪽은 신마치와 아시가루마치, 북쪽은 오마치와 인접해 있습니다. 오마치와의 경계는 동쪽에서 서쪽으로 뻗은 나카마치의 도로가 T자로 교차하는 곳입니다. 마을 이름은 대장장이가 거주했던 것에서 유래했으며, 오마치에 소속된 장인 거주지였습니다. 괭이와 낫, 도끼, 식칼 등의 도구를 생산하여 특히 농림업 종사자들에게 공헌했습니다. 철재의 원료는 사철이었으며, 대장일을 위해 대량의 목탄을 사용했습니다. 마을은 상인 거주지의 중심지에 위치하였으며 우슈카이도가 지나는 곳으로 입지가 뛰어났습니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’에는 주택이 28채였으며 ‘1759년 토지대장’에는 주택 26채, 인구 153명(남: 81, 여: 72)이었습니다. 현재는 오마치와 신마치, 도키와기초로 나뉘어 있습니다.

大館城下絵図