Skip to content

No.102 成章書院跡

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

成章書院跡(せいしょうしょいんあと)

所在地は大館市十二所字中町。成章書院は寛政5年(1793)藩の郷校として創立。武士の子弟が学びました。独立校舎は同12年(1800)落成しましたが、同書院教授野内孫七郎などの寄付によるものでした。落成に当たって秋田藩主佐竹義和より直筆の「成章書院」の書が下賜され、教授石井教景、野内孫七郎が論語を講じています。職員は教授2名、教授見習6名など。授業時間は午前10時より午後2時まで。学習内容は四書・五経など儒学が主。建坪は64坪。書院に学んだ武士の中には家塾を開く者も多く、十二所は向学の気風が旺盛でした。

Remains of Seisho Shoin

This is located in Nakamachi, Juunisho, Odate City. Seisho Shoin was founded in 1793 as a local school of the domain. Children of samurai learned at the school. The independent school building was completed in 1800, thanks to a donation by Magoshichiro Yanai, a teacher at the school, and others. When the building was completed, Yoshimasa Satake, the Lord of the Akita Domain, donated the personally written inscription Seisho Shoin. Norikage Ishii and Magoshichiro Yanai taught the Analects of Confucius. The staff comprised two teachers and six apprentice teachers, and lessons were taught from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The main subjects of study were the Four Books and the Five Classics of Confucianism and other Confucian studies. The building covered an area of 64 tsubo (approximately 211.5 square meters). Many of the warriors who studied in Seisho Shoin opened their own schools, and the residents of Juunisho had a thirst for knowledge.

成章书院遗址

所在地为大馆市十二所字中町。成章书院于宽政5年(1793)作为藩的乡校(江户时代由藩或地方首长设置的教育机关)而创立,是武士的子弟们学习知识的地方。独立校舍于宽政12年(1800)竣工,是由成章书院教授野内孙七郎等捐赠而建成的。竣工时秋田藩主佐竹义和亲自挥毫题写并赐予“成章书院”之书,教授石井教景、野内孙七郎在此讲授论语。职员包括2名教授和6名实习教授等。授课时间从上午10点到下午2点。学习内容以四书五经等儒学为主。书院的建筑面积为64坪,在书院学习的武士中,在家里开设补习班的也不乏其人,十二所的学习气氛相当浓厚。

成章書院遺跡

位於大館市十二所字中町。成章書院創立於寬政5年(1793),為秋田藩的鄉校,供武士階級的子弟學習。獨立校舍於寬政12年(1800)落成,由該書院的教授野內孫七郎等人捐贈。校舍落成之際,秋田藩主佐竹義和親筆題詞「成章書院」賜予書院,教授石井教景和野內孫七郎負責講授論語。書院的教職員包括2名教授、6名見習教授等。上課時間從上午10點到下午2點,學習內容以四書五經等儒學為主。書院的建築面積為64坪。十二所是一個學習風氣濃厚的地方,許多曾在成章書院學習的武士後來成立了家塾。

ซากสำนักเรียนเซโชโชอิน

มีที่ตั้งอยู่ที่ นากามาจิ จูนิโชะ เมืองโอดาเตะ สำนักเรียนเซโชโชอินตั้งขึ้นในปีกันเซที่ 5 (ค.ศ. 1793) ให้เป็นโรงเรียนประจำแคว้น เป็นที่ศึกษาเล่าเรียนของลูกหลานของซามูไร อาคารเรียนที่เป็นอาคารเดี่ยวแห่งนี้สร้างเสร็จในปีกันเซที่ 12 (ค.ศ. 1800) โดยได้รับบริจาคจากมาโงชิจิโร ยาไน ซึ่งเป็นอาจารย์ของสำนักเรียนนี้ รวมทั้งบุคคลอื่น ๆ ในวาระที่สร้างสำนักเรียนเสร็จนั้น โยชิมาซะ ซาตาเกะ เจ้าผู้ครองแคว้นอากิตะ ได้เขียนอักษรด้วยลายมือตนเองว่า “สำนักเรียนเซโชโชอิน” ส่วนอาจารย์โนริคาเงะ อิชิอิ และอาจารย์มาโงชิจิโร ยาไน ก็ได้บรรยายเกี่ยวกับบันทึกคำสอนของขงจื๊อ เจ้าหน้าที่สำนักเรียนมีอาจารย์ 2 คน อาจารย์ฝึกหัด 6 คน ฯลฯ เวลาเรียนเริ่มตั้งแต่ 10.00 น. จนถึง 14.00 น. เนื้อหาการเรียนส่วนใหญ่เป็นแนวคิดขงจื้อ เช่น หนังสือทั้งสี่ คัมภีร์ทั้งห้า ฯลฯ อาคารมีพื้นที่ขนาด 64 สึโบะ (ราว 211.5 ตร.ม.) ซามูไรที่ร่ำเรียนที่สำนักเรียนแห่งนี้ได้เปิดโรงเรียนขึ้นเองเป็นจำนวนมาก จูนิโชะจึงเต็มไปด้วยบรรยากาศของการใฝ่ศึกษา

세이쇼 서원 옛터

소재지는 오타테시 주니쇼 나카마치. 세이쇼 서원은 1793년 아키타 번(藩)의 향교로 설립. 무사 자제들이 교육을 받았습니다. 독립된 교사는 세이쇼 서원의 교수인 야나이 마고시치로 등의 기부로1800년에 완공되었습니다. 완공에 즈음하여 아키타 번주(藩主) 사타케 요시마사가 직필한 ‘세이쇼 서원’의 서가 하사되었고, 교수인 이시이 노리카게, 야나이 마고시치로가 논어를 가르쳤습니다. 직원은 교수 2명, 교수 견습 6명 등. 수업시간은 오전 10시부터 오후 2시까지. 학습 내용은 주로 사서・오경 등의 유학. 건평 64평. 서원 출신 무사 중에는 사숙을 차리는 이도 많았으며, 주니쇼는 향학의 기풍이 왕성했습니다.

詳細