Skip to content

No.76 玉林寺

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

玉林寺(ぎょくりんじ)

 

所在地は大館市字大館24。曹洞宗。山号は鳳凰山。本尊は釈迦牟尼仏。比内地方を支配した浅利則頼が大永7年(1527)に鳳凰山の麓に創建し、浅利氏の菩提寺となったと伝えられています。開山は補陀寺9世草庵守瑞(そうあんしゅずい)。のち十狐城下和田山に移転しました。浅利氏の滅亡後、慶長7年(1602)現在地に移転。則頼・勝頼・頼平3代の位牌があります。戊辰戦争に際し、奥羽鎮撫副総督沢為量(さわためかず)が滞在し本陣としました。秋田藩33観音31番霊場。延命地蔵菩薩は市指定文化財。本堂は昭和6年(1931)の建立。寺紋は浅利氏と同じ雁金(かりがね)。

Sakura-machi

Gyokurinji Temple

 

Gyokurinji Temple is located at 24 Odate, Odate City. It is a temple of the Soto-sect of Zen Buddhism. Its sango (an honorific mountain name prefixed to a temple’s name) is Mt. Hoou. Its main object of worship was Shakyamuni Buddha. It is said that Noriyori Asari, who ruled the Hinai district, built the temple at the foot of Mt. Hoou in the seventh year of the Daiei era (1527), making it the family temple of the Asari clan. The founder of the temple was Soan Shuzui, the 9th generation chief priest of Hoda-ji Temple. Later on, Gyokurinji Temple was moved to Tokkojyo Shimowadayama. After the fall of the Asari clan, the temple was moved to its current location in the seventh year of Keicho (1602). There are Buddhist memorial tablets for the first three generations of chief priests: Noriyori, Katsuyori, and Yorihira. During the Boshin War, Tamekazu Sawa, Deputy Governor-General of Ou, stayed at the temple and adopted it as the headquarters. Gyokurinji Temple is the 33rd Kannon (Goddess of Mercy) and 31st sacred place of the Akita Domain. The wooden Enmei Jizo Bodhisattva sitting statue is a cultural property designated by the city of Akita. The hondo (main temple building) was built in the sixth year of the Showa era (1931). The temple crest is the same karigane (wild goose) as that of Asari.

玉林寺

 

所在地为大馆市字大馆24。属于曹洞宗。山号为凤凰山。本尊是释迦牟尼佛。由统治了比内地区的浅利则赖于大永7年(1527)创建于凤凰山麓,传说成为了浅利氏的菩提寺。开山祖师是补陀寺9世的草庵守瑞。后来迁移到十狐城下和田山。浅利氏灭亡之后,于庆长7年(1602)迁移至现址。供奉有则赖、胜赖、赖平3代的牌位。在戊辰战争的时候,奥羽镇抚副总督泽为量以此地作为大本营。秋田藩33观音的第31号灵场。延命地藏菩萨是大馆市指定的文化财产。本堂建于昭和6年(1931)。寺纹与浅利氏一样为雁金纹。

 

玉林寺

 

位於大館市字大館24的曹洞宗寺院,山號為鳳凰山,本尊為釋迦牟尼佛。相傳為1527年,由統治比內地區的淺利則賴於鳳凰山麓創建,並成為淺利氏的菩提寺。開山祖為補陀寺9世草庵守瑞,其後遷移至十狐城下和田山。淺利氏滅亡後,又於1602年遷移至現址。寺中供奉淺利家3代主君則賴、勝賴、賴平的牌位。戊辰戰爭時,奧羽鎮撫副總督澤為量,曾以此為本陣。秋田藩三十三觀音之第31番靈場。寺內所供奉的延命地藏菩薩為大館市指定文化財。本堂建於1931年,寺紋與淺利氏家紋同為雁金紋。

 

วัดเกียวคุรินจิ(Gyokurinji)

 

ตั้งอยู่ที่ 24 ฮะซะโอดาเตะ เมืองโอดาเตะ เป็นนิกายโซโต ชื่อภูเขาประจำวัดคือภูเขาโฮโอซัง พระประธานคือพระศากยมุนีพุทธเจ้า ว่ากันว่าโนริโยริ อาซาริ ผู้ปกครองเขตฮิไนเป็นผู้ก่อตั้งขึ้นที่เชิงเขาโฮโอซังในปีไดเอที่ 7 (1527) และกลายเป็นวัดประจำตระกูลอาซาริ โดยผู้ที่ทำการเปิดวัดคือโซอังชุซุย รุ่นที่ 9 แห่งวัดโฮะดะจิ ต่อมาได้ย้ายมาที่ภูเขาทคโกะโจชิโมะวาดะยามะ หลังจากการล่มสลายของอาซาริ ในปีเคโชที่ 7 (1602) ก็ได้ย้ายมาอยู่ที่ตำแหน่งปัจจุบัน มีป้ายหลุมศพของโนริโยริ คัตสึโยริ และโยริฮิระ 3 รุ่น ในช่วงสงครามโบะชิน รองผู้ว่าการทาเมะคาสึ ซาวะตะ อยู่ที่นี่คอยบัญชาการเป็นหลัก วัดแห่งนี้เป็นที่ประดิษฐานของพุทธเทพศักดิ์องค์ที่ 31 จาก 33 องค์แห่งอะคิตะ ทางเมืองได้กำหนดให้พระโพธิสัตว์เอ็มเมจิโซเป็นทรัพย์สินทางวัฒนธรรม อุโบสถสร้างขึ้นในปีโชวะที่ 6 (1931) ยอดวัดเป็นรูปห่านเช่นเดียวกับของอาซาริ

교쿠린지

 

소재지는 오다테시 아자 오다테 24. 조동종. 절 이름 앞에 붙는 산의 명칭은 호오잔. 본존은 석가모니불. 히나이 지방을 지배하던 아사리 노리요리가 1527년 호오잔 산기슭에 창건하여 아사리 가문의 위패를 모시는 절이 되었다고 전해집니다. 개산조사는 호다지 9세 소안슈즈이입니다. 훗날 돗코성 시모와다야마로 이전하였으며, 아사리 가문의 멸망 이후인 1602년에 현재 위치로 이전했습니다. 노리요리, 가쓰요리, 요리히라 3대의 위패가 있습니다. 보신 전쟁 때 오우 진무 부총독이었던 사와 다메카즈가 체류하며 본진으로 삼았습니다. 아키타번 33관음 31번 영지이며, 연명지장보살은 시 지정 문화재입니다. 본당은 1931년 건립되었으며 절의 문장은 아사리 가문과 같은 기러기 문양입니다.

 

大館城下絵図