Skip to content

No.71 風呂屋町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
風呂屋町(ふろやまち)

城下外町の東端に位置し、南は新町、北は中町に隣接。町の東側を南北に延びる道路の反対側は内町の向町です。もと横町と称しましたが、風呂屋があったことから改称。銭湯は風呂を持たない借家人・長屋人にはとても便利でした。「享保13年(1728)大館城下絵図」に見える屋敷割(間口・奥行)は狭く、宝暦9年(1759)の戸数6軒、人口28人(男16、女12)。新町付きの町でした。その後、北の馬喰町と裏町の間の道路を含めて風呂屋町通りと呼ぶようになりました。万延元年(1860)に四町年番(年ごとの輪番)となる前、朝市が開かれていました。現在この町名はなく、新町と中町に分かれています。

Furoya-machi

 

Located at the eastern end of Jyoka-tomachi (a tradesman and farmer town), Furoya-machi is adjacent to Shin-machi in the south and Naka-machi in the north. The other side of the road that extends to the east side of the town to the north and south is Mukai-machi of Uchi-machi (samurai towns). Originally called Yoko-machi, it was renamed Furoya-machi because there was a public bathhouse here (“Furoya” meaning public bathhouse in Japanese). The public bathhouse was very convenient for those living in rented accommodation and those living in a nagaya (a Japanese-style, single-story terraced house) who did not own a bath. The allocation of land for residential quarters (frontage and depth) that can be seen in the ” Kyoho 13 (1728) Map of Land Around Odate Castle” is narrow, with 6 houses and a population of 28 (16 men and 12 women) in the 9th year of the Horeki era (1759). Furoya-machi was a town managed by Shin-machi. After that, it came to be called Furoyamachi-dori, which included the road between Bakuro-machi and Ura-machi in the north. The morning market was held here before it was held in the four towns of Shin-machi, O-machi, Bakuro-machi, and Naka-machi on an annual rotatory basis in the first year of the Manen era (1860). Currently, this name is no longer used now and it is divided into Shin-machi and Naka-machi.

风吕屋町

 

位于城下外町的东端,南边邻接新町,北边邻接中町。位于町东侧的南北走向的道路的另一侧就是内町的反町。本来被称为横町,因有风吕屋(浴池)而改此名。浴池为家里没有浴室的借家人、长屋人提供了很大的方便。根据“享保13年(1728)大馆城下绘图”记载,住宅占地(开口、进深)非常狭窄,宝历9年(1759)有6户人家,人口28人(男16、女12)。从前附属于新町。后来,北边的马喰町与里町之间的道路也一起被称为风吕町路。在万延元年(1860)四町轮流举办早市之前,就举办了早市。现在此町名已经不存在,分别归于新町和中町。

 

 

 

風呂屋町

 

位於城下外町東端,南邊鄰接新町,北邊鄰接中町。風呂屋町東側的南北向道路,對面即是城下內町中的向町。原地名為橫町,後因當地有風呂屋(澡堂)而改稱。公共澡堂對於沒有浴室的租戶及長屋住戶十分便利。「1728年大館城下繪圖」中可以看到住宅規劃的寬度與深度均相當狹小,1759年有6戶人家、人口28人(男性16人、女性12人),是附屬於新町的地區。後來,和北邊的馬喰町與裏町之間的道路,合稱為風呂屋町通。在1860年實行四町年番(四個町每年輪流)制度之前設有早市。町名現今並未留存,原有範圍現分屬於新町與中町。

 

 

ฟุโระยะมะจิ(Furoyamachi)

 

ตั้งอยู่ที่ปลายฝั่งตะวันออกของเมืองรอบปราสาทโทะมะจิ ทางตอนใต้ติดกับชิมมะจิ ทางตอนเหนือติดกับนากะมะจิ อีกฝั่งของถนนที่ทอดตัวไปทางเหนือใต้ทางด้านตะวันออกของเมืองคือมุไคมะจิซึ่งอยู่ในอุจิมะจิ เดิมเรียกว่าโยโคะมะจิ แต่ถูกเปลี่ยนชื่อเพราะมีโรงอาบน้ำอยู่ ซึ่งห้องอาบน้ำสาธารณะนี้สะดวกมากสำหรับผู้เช่ารวมถึงผู้อาศัยตามบ้านตึกแถวที่ไม่มีอ่างอาบน้ำ สำหรับคฤหาสน์ที่แยกตัวออกมา (ด้านหน้าและความลึก) ที่เห็นได้ใน “แผนที่รูปภาพปราสาทโอดาเตะ ในปีเคียวโฮที่ 13 (1728)” นั้นมีลักษณะแคบ มีบ้าน 6 หลังและประชากร 28 คน (ชาย 16 คนและหญิง 12 คน) ในปีโฮเรกิที่ 9 (1759) เป็นเมืองที่ติดกับชิมมะจิ หลังจากนั้นจึงถูกเรียกว่าถนนฟุโระยะมะจิโดริ ซึ่งรวมไปถึงถนนระหว่างบาคุโรมะจิและอุระมะจิทางตอนเหนือ ในปีแรกของมังเอ็น (1860) ตลาดเช้าจะถูกจัดขึ้นก่อนจะมีการกำหนดนัดเวียนปีสี่เมือง (เป็นการหมุนเวียนไปในแต่ละปี) ปัจจุบันไม่มีชื่อเมืองนี้แล้ว แต่ถูกแบ่งออกเป็นชิมมะจิและนากะมะจิ

 

 

 

후로야마치

 

성 아래 마을 상인 거주지의 동쪽 끝에 위치하며 남쪽은 신마치, 북쪽은 나카마치와 인접합니다. 마을의 동쪽을 남북으로 가로지르는 도로의 반대편은 무사 거주지인 무카이마치입니다. 본래 요코마치라고 불렸으나, 후로야(목욕탕)가 있었다고 하여 명칭을 바꾸었습니다. 목욕탕은 욕조가 없었던 세입자나 옛 연립주택인 나가야 거주자에게는 매우 편리했습니다. ‘1728년 오다테 성하 지도’에서 볼 수 있는 거주지의 비율(폭, 깊이)은 좁았으며 1759년의 주택은 6채, 인구는 28명(남: 16, 여: 12)이었습니다. 신마치에 소속된 마을이었으며, 이후 북쪽의 바쿠로마치와 우라마치 사이에 있는 도로를 포함하여 후로야마치도리라고 부르게 되었습니다. 1860년 네 마을이 해마다 교대로 개최하기 전까지 아침 시장이 열렸습니다. 지금은 후로야마치라는 명칭은 사라지고 신마치와 나카마치로 나뉘어 있습니다.

大館城下絵図