Skip to content

No.72 新町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어

新町(しんまち)

 

城下南端部に位置し、東西に延びる道路に沿って形成された外町。東は向町、西は足軽町、北は鍛冶町と隣接。町名は延宝3年(1675)の大火後に新しく開かれたことに由来。商人が多く居住。酒造業者は宝暦の頃(1751~1764)、原田屋など9軒。筆墨紙・荒物の高橋は安政2年(1855)「東講商人鑑(あずまこうあきんどかがみ)」で紹介されています。大町とともに売買商品の制限を受けませんでした。市日は延宝3年(1675)以降、7の日に馬喰町、中町と交互に開催。朝市は万延元年(1860)以降、大町・馬喰町・中町と四町年番(年ごとの輪番)で開催されました。宝暦9年(1759)の戸数64軒、人口376人(男203、女173)、馬29疋。

Shin-machi

 

Located at the southern end of the castle town, Shin-machi is a tomachi (a tradesman and farmer town) formed along the road extending from east to west. Shin-machi is adjacent to Mukai-machi in the east, Ashigaru-machi in the west, and Kaji-machi in the north. The name of the town comes from the fact that it was newly opened after the great fire in the third year of the Enpo era (1675) (“Shin” meaning new in Japanese). Many merchants lived here. There were nine sake brewers, including Haradaya, during the Horeki period (1751-1764). Takahashi, who sold writing materials and household utensils, was introduced in “Azumako Akindo Kagami” in the second year of the Ansei era (1855). Together with O-machi, there were no restrictions on what was bought and sold. The market was held alternately between Bakuro-machi and Naka-machi on the 7th of the month since the third year of the Enpo era (1675). Since the first year of the Manen era (1860), the morning market was held on an annual rotary basis between the four towns of Shin-machi, O-machi, Bakuro-machi, and Naka-machi. In the ninth year of the Horeki era (1759), Shin-machi was home to 64 houses, a population of 376 (203 men, 173 women), and 29 horses.

 

新町

 

位于城下町南端部,是沿着东西走向的道路而形成的外町。东边邻接向町,西边邻接足轻町,北边邻接锻冶町。町名的由来是因延宝3年(1675)的大火后新建的。有很多商人居住于此。在宝历年间(1751~1764)就有原田屋等9间酿酒业者。安政2年(1855)的“东讲商人鉴”介绍了经营笔墨纸砚和家用杂货的高桥。与大町一样,买卖商品没有受到限制。延宝3年(1675)以后,逢7的日子与马喰町和新町轮流举办集市。万延元年(1860)以后,与大町、马喰町和中町的四町每年轮流举办早市。宝历9年(1759)的户数为64户,人口376人(男203、女173),马29匹。

 

 

新町

 

位於城下町南端,沿著東西向道路形成的城下外町。東邊鄰接向町,西邊鄰接足輕町,北邊鄰接鍛冶町。因當地為1675年大火後,新開拓的町地而得名。新町是許多商人的聚居地,1751年~1764年有原田屋等9家釀酒業者。筆墨紙、家用雜貨業者「高橋」曾登上1855年出版的「東講商人鑑」。與大町同樣不受到買賣商品的限制。1675年後,數字帶7的日子為開市日,與馬喰町、中町交替開市。1860年後,新町與大町、馬喰町、中町,4町每年輪替開辦早市。1759年有64戶人家、人口376人(男性203人、女性173人)、馬29匹。

 

ชิมมะจิ(Shimmachi)

 

เมืองชั้นนอกที่ตั้งอยู่ทางเมืองรอบปราสาท ก่อตัวขึ้นตามถนนที่ทอดยาวจากตะวันออกไปตะวันตก ทางทิศตะวันออกติดกับมุไคมะจิ ทางทิศตะวันตกติดอะชิการุมะจิ และทางทิศเหนือติดคาจิมะจิ ชื่อเมือง (แปลว่าเมืองใหม่) มาจากการเกิดขึ้นใหม่ของเมืองหลังเหตุเพลิงไหม้ครั้งใหญ่ในปีเอ็มโปที่ 3 (1675) มีพ่อค้าจำนวนมากอาศัยอยู่ที่นี่ และมีผู้ผลิตเหล้า 9 ราย เช่น ร้านฮาระดะยะ ในช่วงปีโฮเรกิ (1751-1764) มีการแนะนำร้านทาคาฮะชิที่ทำกระดาษหมึกพู่กัน วัสดุหยาบ ใน “อะซึมะโคอะคินโดะคากามิ” ปีอันเซที่ 2 (1855) ซึ่งกับโอมะจินั้น จะไม่มีการจำกัดสินค้าที่ทำการซื้อขาย โดยตั้งแต่ปีเอ็มโปที่ 3 (1675) ตลาดนัดถูกจัดขึ้นในวันที่ 7 สลับกันระหว่างบาคุโระมะจิและนากะมะจิ ตั้งแต่ปีแรกของมังเอ็น (1860) ตลาดเช้าได้จัดขึ้นตามนัดเวียนปีสี่เมือง (เป็นการหมุนเวียนไปในแต่ละปี) ระหว่างโอมะจิ บาคุโระมะจิ นากะมะจิ และชิมมะจิ ในปีโฮเรกิที่ 9 (1759) มีบ้าน 64 หลัง ประชากร 376 คน (ชาย 203 หญิง 173) และม้า 29 ตัว

 

 

신마치

 

성 아래 마을의 남쪽 끝에 위치하며 동서로 뻗어 있는 도로를 따라 형성된 상인 거주지입니다. 동쪽은 무카이마치, 서쪽은 아시가루마치, 북쪽은 가지마치와 인접해 있습니다. 마을의 이름은 1675년에 발생한 대화재 이후 새롭게 조성되었다는 것에서 유래하였으며 많은 상인이 거주하는 지역이었습니다. 1751~1764년까지 주조업자는 하라다야 등 9채였습니다. 붓, 종이, 먹, 잡화를 다루는 다카하시는 1855년 ‘아즈마코 상인감’에도 소개되었습니다. 오마치와 더불어 매매 상품에 제한이 없었습니다. 시장이 열리는 날은 1675년 이후 7이 들어간 날에 바쿠로마치와 나카마치가 교대로 개최했습니다. 1860년 이후 아침 시장은 오마치, 바쿠로마치, 나카마치와 함께 네 마을에서 교대로 개최했습니다. 1759년 당시 주택 64채, 인구 376명(남: 203, 여:173), 말은 29필이었습니다.

大館城下絵図