Skip to content

No.69 桜町

日本語English简体字繁體字ภาษาไทย한국어
桜町(さくらまち)
城下南端部に位置し、秋田本藩直臣の給人が居住した武家町。町名は桜の木が多かったことに由
来。大館城から見て部垂町のうしろにあることから後町(うしろまち)とも称しました。「宝永3年
(1706)検地帳」では戸数37 軒。東西に延びる町の東側に建てられた一心院末寺の浄土宗極楽寺
は天明年間(1781~1789)に廃寺となり、墓地だけが今も残っています。町の南側にある部垂八幡
神社は常陸の部垂城主部垂義元の家臣が建立。町内には大正2年(1913)に大館町立実科高等女学
校(後の大館桂高校)が開校。その跡地に中央公民館などの公共施設が建っています。現在は桜町
(さくらちょう)と呼ばれています。

Sakura-machi

 

Located at the southern end of the castle town, Sakura-machi is a former samurai residential area home to the kyunin (retainers who were bestowed a fief by the lord of the domain) who were direct vassals of the Akita clan. The name of the town comes from the fact that there were many cherry blossom trees here. It was also called “Ushiro-machi” because it is located behind (“ushiro” means behind in Japanese) Hedare-machi when viewed from Odate Castle. In the “Land Ledger of Hoei 3 (1706),” it states that there were 37 houses here. A branch temple of Isshinin Temple, Jodo-sect Gokurakuji Temple, which was built on the east side of the town extending from east to west, was abandoned during the Tenmei era (1781-1789) and only the graveyard remains. The Hachiman Shrine on the south side of the town was erected by a vassal of Hedare Yoshimoto who lived in Hedare Castle of Hitachi Province. In the second year of the Taisho era (1913), Odate-cho Practical High School for Girls (later Odate Katsura High School) opened its doors in the town. Public facilities such as the Central Public Hall are located on the site. Today the town is called Sakura-cho.

 

位于城下町南端部,是秋田本藩直臣的给人所居住的武家町。町名的由来是因为有很多樱花树。从大馆城方向看过来位于部垂町的后面,因此也被称为后町。根据“宝永3年(1706)检地帐”的记载有37户。樱町呈东西走向,在町东侧建有一心院分寺的净土宗极乐寺,于天明年间(1781~1789)废寺,只有墓地残留至今。町南侧的部垂八幡神社是由常陆的部垂城主部垂义元的家臣建立的。大正2年(1913)大馆町立实科高等女子学校(后来的大馆桂高校)在町内开校。中央公民馆等公共设施就建在其旧址。现在被称为樱町(Sakura-cho)。

 

 

櫻町

 

位於城下町南端,是秋田本藩直臣(直屬主君的家臣)的給人(本藩家臣)所居住的武家町(武士階層居住地),因種植許多櫻花樹而得名。從大館城望去,此地位於部垂町後方,故又被稱為後町。「1706年的檢地帳」中記載當地有37戶人家。櫻町地形東西狹長,建於東側的淨土宗極樂寺是一心院的別院,於1781年~1789年荒廢,僅墓園留存至今。位於櫻町南側的部垂八幡神社是常陸部垂城主,部垂義元的家臣所建。1913年,大館町立實科高等女學校(後改名為大館桂高校)於町內創校,校地現為中央公民館等公共設施所用。近年被稱為「Sakura-cho」。

ซากุระมะจิSakuramachi

เป็นเมืองซามูไรที่ตั้งอยู่ทางเมืองรอบปราสาท และเป็นที่ซึ่งเหล่าข้าผู้รับเงินเดือน (คิวนิน) ที่ขึ้นตรงกับอาคิตะเคยอาศัยอยู่ ชื่อเมืองมาจากต้นซากุระที่มีอยู่มากมาย บ้างถูกเรียกว่า “อุชิโระมะจิ” (แปลว่าเมืองด้านหลัง) เพราะตั้งอยู่หลังเฮดะเระมะจิเมื่อมองจากปราสาทโอดาเตะ จาก “หนังสือสำรวจที่ดินปีโฮเอที่ 3 (1706)” มีบ้านอยู่ 37 หลัง วัดโจโดะชูโกคุระคุจิแห่งอิชชินอินมัตสึจิถูกสร้างขึ้นทางด้านตะวันออกของเมืองที่ทอดยาวจากตะวันออกไปตะวันตก และถูกทิ้งร้างในสมัยเท็มเม (1781-1789) คงเหลือเพียงสุสานให้เห็นในปัจจุบัน ศาลเจ้าเฮดาเระฮะจิมันทางด้านทิศใต้ของเมืองถูกสร้างขึ้นโดยข้าราชบริพารของอดีตผู้ปกครองปราสาทฮิตาชิ ในปีไทเซที่ 2 (1913) มีการเปิดโรงเรียนมัธยมปฏิบัติเทศบาลโอดาเตะสำหรับเด็กหญิง (ต่อมาเป็นโรงเรียนมัธยมโอดาเตะคัตสึระ) และมีการสร้างสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกสาธารณะ เช่น ศาลากลาง บนพื้นที่นี้์ ปัจจุบันเรียกว่าซากุระโจ

사쿠라마치

  사쿠라마치성 아래 마을의 남쪽 끝에 위치하며 아키타 본번(本藩)의 직속 가신이자 상급 가신이 거주했던 무사의 마을입니다. 마을 이름은 벚나무가 울창했던 것에 유래하였으며, 오다테성에서 봤을 때 헤다레마치의 뒤(우시로)에 있다고 하여 우시로마치라고도 불렸습니다. ‘1706년 토지대장’에 따르면 주택은 37채였습니다. 동서로 뻗은 마을의 동쪽에 세워진 잇신인의 말사 정토종 고쿠라쿠지는 1781~1789년경에 폐사되었으며 지금은 묘지만이 남아 있습니다. 마을의 남쪽에 위치한 헤다레하치만 신사는 히타치의 헤다레 성주 헤다레 요시모토의 가신이 건립했습니다. 마을에는 1913년 오다테초립 실과고등여학교(훗날의 오다테카쓰라고교)가 개교했으며 당시의 옛터에는 중앙공민관 등 공공시설이 들어서 있습니다. 현재는 사쿠라초로 불립니다.

大館城下絵図